Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 This is it! The HOTTEST guy in Anime? - Minitokyo

This is it! The HOTTEST guy in Anime?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 6 of 21 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Mello (Death Note) Drocell and Ciel (Kuroshitsuji)
And I gotta mention Dietrich of Trinity Blood (but more in the manga than the anime version of him lol)

Definitely Heine from Miro Shiwa's DOGS D= He's so hot TT__TT

Train Heartnet from Black Cat *_*
Definitely... classy and hot XD

While there's life, there's hope

Lelouch (Code Geass)
Kamui (TRC & X)
Kaname (Vampire Knight)
Subaru (X & TRC)
Seishirou (X & TRC)
And just about all other clamp guys.

TomatheSpook

TomatheSpook

Shaoran fangirl

For me it's Shaoran (clone) from Tsubasa Rc and Kaworu Nagisa from NGE^^

Pipirupirupirupipirupi!

XD All the characters of Kuroshitsuji! You can never choose a favorite character

Lelouch from Code Geass.
Period.

Lelouch (Code Geass)
Hibari Kyoya (Reborn)
Kyoya (Ouran)
Kamui (X)
Heine (DOGS)

Signature Image

Aries Mu from Saint Seiya, Malik and Yami/Atemu from Yu Gi OH ^____^

.:It's because roses have thorns they have to remain apart from others:.

Allen - D. Gray Man
Kyouya - OHSHC
Vincent Valentine - FFVII
Yamamoto - KHB
Ritsuka - Loveless
Adell- Disgaea 2..
and many more ./drool lol

SugarBloodSucker

SugarBloodSucker

Mello' s Girl ?

?MELLO? (Death Note)
Takumi (Nana)
George (Paradise Kiss)
Sebastian (Kuroshistuji)
Sasuke (Naruto)

nikko3

nikko3

The Little Princess is here...

Hibari Kyouya (KHR)
Mukuro Rokudo (KHR)
Belphagor (KHR)
Fran (KHR)
Kyon (Suzimiya Haruhi)
Koizumi (Suzumiya Haruhi)

Signature
	ImageMerry Christmas Aqi-chan, Trofi-chan and Chrisp-san! Hope you all have a warm Christmas day! Thanks for your kind wishes and cards! >:D
Spectacular, stunning. Just look at my Mukuro avatar and Hibari signature image, they are made just for me by chrisp-san.
Mukuro, mukuro, mukurou-chan [Oya?]
Hibird, hibird, namimori~ [Sa!]

Ouran High School Host Club - Hikaru & Kaoru
D.Gray-Man - Lavi, Allen, Yu, Tyki.
Junjou Romantica - Hiroki

Ah, if only these guys were real. I would love them all so much more. Hehe.

SPARTANDARKMU

RoZeMbErG_EvA>.<

alucard to hellsing

i love lelouch from code geass
i love kira and athrun from gundam seed
tamaki from ouran high school host club
Dark definitely from Dnangel
and also of course yugi from shakugan no shana almost forgot his name hee hee

kamuinoyume

kamuinoyume

OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

Candidate For Goddess

Live like you'll die tomorrow, dream like you'll live forever!

LunaInverseElric

LunaInverseElric

Lucky is Love

For me Tyki Mikk [D.Gray-man].
He's really HOT and elegant *o*

Ja ne!
Luna

Yaoi Lover

[Sorry for my bad english u.u]

Hottest guy in Anime for me is Ryuuki and Seiran in Saiunkoku Monogatari ...They are hot and so handsome looking...

merged: 08-24-2009 ~ 12:48pm
Hottest guy in Anime for me is Ryuuki and Seiran in Saiunkoku Monogatari ...They are hot and so handsome looking...

Naruto Forever. Can't wait for a Naruto MMORPG

mmm...

I Love! Lelouch from Code Geass, Tamaki from Ouran high school host club, zero from vampire knight, takishima from special A, and Fye! from Tsubasa

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

it should totally be kurama from yu yu hakusho then fai from tsubasa hotohori from fushigi yugi sasame from pretear kaname from vampire knight Ikuto from shugo chara toya from ceres celestial legend satosohi from dn angel kamui from x/1999 ranam and ryoga from ranma 1/2 yue from cardcaptor sakura sakuya and yuki from Kaikan Phrase but they look hotter in the manga sensual phrase sausuke from naruto tuxedo mask from sailor moon Sesshomaru and kouga from inu yasha haruka from tactics lantis from magic knight rayearth kyo from fruits basket kouichi and koji from digimon Yorihisa from haruka beyond the stream of time kaiba from the very first yugi oh Howl from howls moving castle ren from skip beat gourry from slayers

merged: 08-28-2009 ~ 09:54am
but my number one hot guy will always be kurama from yu yu haksuho closely followed by Fai from Tsubasa then Sasame from Pretear and Hotohori from Fushigi Yugi

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

ichigo - bleach
ikuto - shugo chara
natsume - alice academy
tamaki - ouran high school host club
kakashi - naruto

there are many guys in anime/manga that i find hot...

kanda yu, Lavi, allen walker (d.gray-man)- kanda's snubbish & hot headed...makes him sexy; lavi's childish, love sto pull pranks, cheerful and friendly, and he's a bookworm (my type) and a red head (i like redhead,too) with good memory and eyesight; allen, his white hair, being a glutton....and being evil..esp. in cards....just love it!

gilbert nightray (pandora hearts)-i just love when he blush and being made fun by break!

akira sendoh (slam dunk)- he's an ace, kinda arrogant when getting worked up in a game...always smiles!

jin kazama (tekken)- even though he's from a game...i still included him...he's just so damn sexy!

hitsugaya toushiro (bleach)- he's a kid but a genius! i just love his white hair...shiro-chan...

hatake kakashi (naruto)- he's so mysterious, love the white hair...i think he's really handsome because there was a an episode in the anime where his students tried to discover his face, and the ramen ownwer and his assistant ended up in awe when they saw his face

tsuruga ren (skip beat) - he's so matured....the truth is... i prefer guys older than me!

tezuka kunimitsu, echizen ryoma (prince of tennis)- they're super great with their rackets! just love their display of arrogance!

killua, kurapika- (HxH)- killua's super cool, like his nen ability, electricity type, ...i already told u, i really like those who have WHITE HAIR!....kurapika is so smart and i like his nen ability!

roy mustang, edward elric (fullmetal alchemist)- mustang looks matured...i love ed's reaction everytime he's called SMALL!

sebastian, ciel (kuroshitsuji) they look hot and cute together

tsukimori len (la corda) -the silent and snubbish type, talented in violin...i really don't like his hair color...but he's still handsome

gokudera hayato (katekyo hitman reborn)- he's smart...and of course he has whitish/grayish hair!

yosugara kei (rustblaster)- so cute, looks dumb and fragile...but still cute...and he also is a white haired!

yuannyyap

yuannyyap

yunravensyen

Lelouch from Code Gease
Kyouya from Ouran High School Host Club
Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji

Zero for me ^^

page 6 of 21 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.