Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you an expensive tutor? - Minitokyo

Are you an expensive tutor?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Okay, let me ask you again, Do you ask a reward for the great tutor you did?

As the matter of fact I did. I tutored him math and he scored a big A. So I asked for expensive foods. Good deal huh?

But now people asked me if I could tutor them, I would only answer, "Its pricey, honey." Haha.

So, do you ask for stuffs after tutoring?

cerealjoe

cerealjoe

The day we caught the train...

That's not that bad. I went for a minimum of 20 euros/hour but it was for high school students who wanted to get into good unis (maths, physics, chem) or rare languages (Russian, Ukrainian). I suppose I could have gotten more if I hadn't gone through an agency but hey, it provided me extra money and it wasn't that much work.

Signature Image
What do you call a girl with a rifle in a corn field? A cereal killer.
In TARTIFLETTE we trust!

no : D

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

Seeing the kid passing from the subject I taught is a good reward for me

oceansoul

Soulless Automaton

The last bit I did I was willing to do it for about 5 pounds/hour [it was family], but they insisted on paying the normal rate of 14 pounds. Normal costs range from nothing, or my insisting on paying for a drink [help at a society social, for a friend, in a bar], to about ten pounds an hour.

Watch me fault her
You're living like a disaster
She said kill me faster
With strawberry gashes all over - Strawberry Gashes by Jack Off Jill

I tutor for free... ><

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.