Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Makoto, Ghost Hound - My firt attempt.... - Minitokyo

Makoto, Ghost Hound - My firt attempt....

page 1 of 1 4 total items

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3564/makotovectorcopyfd1.th.jpg

A screenshot from one of the episodes of GH

First attempt to vector Makoto from Ghost Hound... Its not finish.. and i cant finish it because my .psd file for that is already gone..

T_T what a waste of effort... im kinda depress not having his eyes complete.. though he's creepy.. just look into his eyes.. x_x

merged: 02-06-2008 ~ 01:36am
the hell.. hohohoho

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

His eye do look creepy, you created a very chilly atmosphere in this wallpaper :)
It's a good vector, I like the lines and the soft, dark colors you used!
Do you want to submit it as a vector or as a wallpaper?

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Quote by pandemonium91His eye do look creepy, you created a very chilly atmosphere in this wallpaper :)
It's a good vector, I like the lines and the soft, dark colors you used!
Do you want to submit it as a vector or as a wallpaper?

I think so but it'll be better if i wait for other comments so i can submit it.. >_<

kashikosa

kashikosa

~Perfect in my own way~

Those unfinished eyes make this seriously creepy! I like the use of texture, nice work and neat vectoring. There are a few mistakes, but since your .psd is gone there's not much you can do about that... You have some skills in vectoring^^

founder of: Vectory
Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.