Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime: Love it or Hate it - Minitokyo

Anime: Love it or Hate it

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

How many anime shows and manga do you like and what are they?

I like so many anime shows. They are Sailor Moon, Rurouni Kenshin, Gundam Seed/Destiny, Gundam Wing, InuYasha, Galaxy Angel, Tsubasa, Cardcaptor Sakura, Pretear, Princess Tutu, Petite Princess Yucie, Fushigi Yugi, Ah My Goddess, Code Geass, DNAngel, and Mermaid Melody.
I like so many manga too. They are Rurouni Kenshin, Sailor Moon, Pichi Pichi Pitch, Dream Saga, DNAngel, Tsubasa, Galaxy Angel, Fushigi Yugi, Gundam Seed/Destiny, Gundam Wing, and many more.

both of them are nice

i like so mANY ANIMES BUT MANY ARE DISAPPOINTING .....

I like Fruits basket, full metal panic, full metal alchemist, jinki extend, blue gender, martian successor nadesico, bubblegum crisis, shura no toki, crest of the stars, banner of the stars, magic knights rayearth, Neon genesis evangelion, Fate stay night, minami ke, hayate no gotoku, kimi ga nozomu eien, steel angel kurumi, love hina and loads more.

For manga i like Kashimashi, Gakuen alice, Death Note, I's, Naruto, Hikaru no go, Yu Yu hakusho, Dears, Cardcapter sakura, sakura taisen, maburaho, Gacha Gacha, and many others i can't think of at the moment.

Wait I almost forgot Chobits and Elfen lied.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Please remember that forum topics should foster some kind of discussion and not just be a bunch of disconnected answers to a question. (i.e. a list) This question can easily be answered by visiting the "My Anime" or "Watched Anime" sections on member's userpages. CLOSED.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.