Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why is so difficult to people to say "I Love You"? - Minitokyo

Why is so difficult to people to say "I Love You"?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

ok, no need to tell me it`s similar to a thread that asked the same but for "sorry"... and if there`s a similar thread, please tell me :)

well, just wondering... why it is so difficult to say "I love you"? you may get prepared and all to say it, but when you are in front of that person you get blocked and just decide is better to keep that secret to yourself... and also, I have always thought that when two people like each other, the first confess, and it should be way easier for the second to confess too... but seems I was mistaken and it`s also difficult for the second person... why?

is that because one is shy? or maybe cause you fear that the other person will reject you? I really dont know...

Roukiami

Roukiami

Twilight Wolf

I say that words all time XP

But when I Started to feel inlove with my boyfriend. I was scared that he doesn't feel the same for me

I think that is one of many difficulties to say it ^^U

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

I think pure embarrassment is the culprit. That's why you have people who want to express it, but hide it by feeling like they are strong and don't need to fall in love to survive. It's a tsundere thing, but there are real people who have that mentality.

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

I think that the words might have a much more deeper meaning to the other person, so it's harder for them to say it.
Cos the i used to say it to the girl i loved, but she found it difficult being the first one to say it in any conversation.

I think it's probably because if the other person doesn't say it...or feel that way...then you think you'll be made a fool out of, or possibly push that person away. If you said "I love you" to someone who doesn't respond, you might scare them away. Of course, you might spark their interest, as well (which actually seems to happen more often than not, yet we always fear the worst).

For fear of rejection, but as they say, that does not risk does not cross the river :D

Pero con las cosas de los pokemones & poncios y todo lo demas... no creo que la palabra tenga mucho significado para ellos :O

Cowardice

fear to be rejected and then.. fear to lose that friendship o whatever... i dont know because im only a cat.

Bizarre

Bizarre

The One

Fear of the unknown... whether that person will accept or reject you, or be neutral about it.

to truly say and mean it is difficult cuz most people fear the response they'll receive. they're afraid of the feedback or what others may think do or say....because society is like that saying, "I love you" in an honest manner is difficult....<=[

I think the reason it's differcult to say I love you is because, we fear being rejected or what the other person might think.
Maybe it's because we are worried that they won't share the same feelings.
There's so many way's of saying I love you to someone...but, if your talking about someone who you are truly in love with & looking for something more in the future, by saying I love you means that your making a commitment, and you want to be sure it's the right person. ;)
All I can say is you have to take the risk in saying " I love you" no matter what the out come may be. You'll never know untill it happens right!? :) :D

It's probably hard for those kind of people to express their feelings, or they are just not used to those kind of stuffs.

reject is a worst thing but you might be accepted too so just try your luck

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

mmm... guess it`s right, fear from being rejected, and maybe that after telling the other person he/she would want to finish the friendship relationship you had... but anyway it`s hard to say it! you should have seen me when I was trying to say it...

its hard becuase if someone says i dont after you said i love you will make him feel bad you know

Is hard,even for me to tell "I love you" to your family(while we say "we are a family" is a way to say I love you guys but as a family,it still hard for me to say that) in family love and friends too("we are friends",I don't know why but is easier to say we are friends),and why a one-sided love have to be different? is jusr weird,we feel embaressed or we are afraid to be rejected when we say it,but in family and friends we are not rejected when we say it in diferent way thought. so weird.

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

Hmm...since once you say it it's also hard to take it back

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Because they think it's way too strong of a phrase to say, and they think it's commitment when they say that, but the future holds many secrets, and twists.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

well its not so hard to say it when you really meen it because i said it to a guy once he actually didn't care though. T_T

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

I agree with TessaLover12. Some people are afraid to put the commitment behind the phrase.
Love is a strong word, since the feelings behind it are so powerful. Though, to some people who love each other and are comitted to one another entirely... its not difficult to say at all. ^^

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Saying those words - "I love you" - is not a mere joke.

Which is why it is so damn hard.

Well, when I'm joking around, the words "I love you" are very easy to say.
But when I want to tell someone I really like those same words... There's the whole issue of committment, embarrassment. And what if the other person doesn't like you back?

plus a lot of other feelings mixed in.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

even when you grow up is more difficult say "I love you" for your family...but when you say it and the other person says "Me too" is one of the better feelings in the world ^^

Its really difficult to say in your family *I dont know why?* but to other people I guess its not that hard to say you love them.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.