Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 clanned anime and manga - Minitokyo

clanned anime and manga

Tagged under Clannad

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

XD i have only seen a few episodes of clanned so i want to no if the manga is better or if the anime is?

merged: 02-09-2008 ~ 05:01am
^_^

i havent read the manga.. but the anime is doing pretty good so far

TheOni

Kyrie, ignis divine, eleison

I too, haven't read it. But the anime is great ..and full of humor. The manga should be good too. why not download a few chapters and see for yourself.
The main character somewhat reminds me of Kyon from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu. But Kyon is much much better that him. What do you guys think?

I have read the first 5 chapters of the Clannad manga and its kinda bland...the anime is MUCH better and plus, Tomoya looks better in the anime than the manga. The art sort of lacks quality but the manga pretty much follows the story plot in the anime

xaeroak15

xaeroak15

The End/Out/Age of infinity

Both the manga and anime are based on Game...but the anime is really excellent...recently vol19...determined to go on Nagisa's side...

Signature
We are all in the infinite loop...

I just started to watch the anime today and jsut about to see the anime, havent read the manga, and wont bother to eithier seeing as i dont need to (that and i mostly prefers anime anyway especially since one of the reasons why this anime is so good is because its funny.)

Anime is pretty good, manga is well, i guess quite followed up.NEVER watch the movie, its extremely bad.

anime is pretty good, but it shows the arcs least important if you want to watch

the arcs more importants you have to play the game (kyou, tomoyo arcs)

i've seen the movie. the movie was good, but i think that the game and manga as good as the anime

The anime is awesome, the quality is of the best.

The movie isn't bad.. it's just a lot tragic... is just an alternate story, same characters but different situations, and if you see the movie you get to know Ushio, i think that makes up the sad story.

They must have taken a lot of work, the maximum effort on designing Nagisa, i mean seems too perfect, think for a while and you will see it's the ultimate cute/awesome anime girl. It's not that i love her, i prefer Tomoyo like so many others but Nagisa is perfect being imperfect.

the anime is indeed very good and funny,but sometimes too much cuteness and perfection behavor rom a girl just make you wander if their is actually in real life......1 in million i will say....and btw Kyon is very active girl espesially with her motorbike:) i prefer this kind of cute:)

purple2blew

purple2blew

Oneesama.x

Anime! Most definitely the anime! It's visually stunning with all the vibrant colours and the music is is beautiful at heart-warming & wrenching moments... It really draws you into the emotion of the anime

I actually I watch clannad series is very nice ^^

i havn't read the manga, but the anime is so funny and it's really good drawn!

Manga is much more worse on my opinion.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

No reason to bump this thread a second time.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.