Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Buy a manga you have alredy read? - Minitokyo

Buy a manga you have alredy read?

Would you buy a manga you have alredy read?

yes
14 votes
no
2 votes
depends on the manga
12 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

First of, I apologise if this thread already exists. I browsed around, but I haven't seen anything like this.

Now, usualy manga fans from all around the world can't wait for the appearence of a manga volume in their own contry, so they prefer to read the raw version that appears on the net (ore the scanlations). Then, after a long time, the volume of said manga appears in your contry. Now here's my question: will you buy it even though you have already read it?

Personaly I say it depends a great deal on the manga and how much it costs, but that's just my say. What's yours?

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

It depends on how much I liked the manga. If it was good, I'd buy so I could re-read it whenever, or use it as source material for my art. And the cost is a big factor for me as well, I'm a cheap SOB ^_^'.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."
http://my.gpxpl.us/BloodWolfX

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

So far, only one manga that I buy which I already read which is D.Gray-man.
I love the gothic style.

I have had read almost all of the manga I own, before I bought them. Them I knew they were great and I have read them many times since. :)

Well if manga sell on where I live I wouldn't think twice to buy it,I know I could buy from net,but guess what shiping is not cheap, so I read from pc,and depends on the manga i had to read a few chapters to buy it,or I will regret.

I will buy anything Naoki Urasawa does. I have all of 20th Century Boys in Japanese.

Same goes for anything illustrated by Takeshi Obata.

So if I love the Manga, I will want it in a hard copy format, same goes for if I love the art.

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Basically, if I have kept the scanlations, I would buy the manga if it got an official release in a language I know. It's basically the same policy I have for myself as with fansubs of anime.

Actually it kinda depends, if there's some kinda bonus on the manga then I would definitely buy it again.

depends, if it's good then i buy it... after all you HAVE TO SUPPORT THE AUTHOR !

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

of course i would if the manga is worth it!

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

it depends on the manga with me

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

sometimes I like to buy mangas I've never heard about
but mostly I buy the ones I've already read.....

I only buy the ones I've already read and actually like it..... A LOT.
I'm currently try to collect all the volumes of Skip Beat!^^

Rhyme097

Rhyme097

Emil loves Nioh

Buy .... If I like it

yeha as many say in depends in the manga, but if we are talking with that theory then "yes"

one I really want to have is.
Rurouni Kenshin
Dragon Ball
Gantz
Midori no Hibi
Onegai Teacher
Seto no Hanayome
Detroit Metal City

and like that the list goes on and on

If it is a manga i have read and liked i would probably buy it.

hmm, I read Fruits Basket as scans and it's the only one I bought the full volumes (still waiting for last 2 volumes). I only buy 1 to 2 volumes of a manga series that attracted my attention to sample the art, but for the story I read the scans. I usually never read a manga again, so I don't feel like buying it and keeping it. It's the same with all the fiction books I buy, read once, donate it after I'm done.

I` no found one manga complet in color why grafics like in the portraits

If I love the manga, then, yeah, I'll buy it !

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

If I like the Manga very much, if the drawings are that great, then i will buy them, even if I can read them on the Net.
The Mangaka is depended on his fans. If we do not buy his works, he will not be able to continue his story.

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Always- i wouldn't buy a manga unless i know i really like it.
A whole series of manga is expensive... -_-

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Definitely. Manga is definitely something I would love to keep and own, no matter how many times or how long I've read it.

If it is a really goood manga, hell yea. I would probably buy it to treasure it for life.

Sakura21

Sakura21

LukeXTear

Quote by shadowangel4247I only buy the ones I've already read and actually like it..... A LOT.
I'm currently try to collect all the volumes of Skip Beat!^^

Thats my recent goal as well ^-^.

As for me, Its the same as most ppl here. I'll definitely buy it if i like it. Rarely do I buy ones I don't know anything about.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.