Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Should I leave the bg like this? - Minitokyo

Should I leave the bg like this?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

christabel92

christabel92

Crimson samurai

or maybe add something?here's the link... http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tsubasafinalvectorcopyfj1.jpg
I think it's a little too simple to just leave it white,I got an idea from Yoru to color it light blue,but I'm not sure about it...I just want this to be my best work ever,so please suggest something
thanx in advance
XD XD

Signature Image
"My might shall go down in legend!"

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Is it going to be submitted as a vector or wallpaper? 'Cause as a vector, you can have a simple bg (you know, maybe some patterns and colors) but as a wallpaper, you need something more.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

christabel92

christabel92

Crimson samurai

I would like to post it as a wallpaper,that's why I'm asking about the background^^

Signature Image

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Ok, well, for a wallpaper, you definitely need something more than just a simple blue bg.
They all look like they've just gotten out of a fight, so maybe do like, some sort of "police line-up" bg?
Or if not, maybe just some random pattern/texture/vector-y bg?

Signature Image

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Since the vector itself is colorful, I think a simple background is the most efficient.
Judging by their clothing, they look like rebels, so a police station background would fit. Here's a link to a scan that might help you get my point Calendar 9 by Rikio . If you use a background like that and title the wallpaper 'Riot', or something similar, the result would be quite good.
o_O ^_^' just noticed Chloe-chan said the same thing...
Anyways, it will work out well. You can even extract the bg from the scan I gave you.

Signature

christabel92

christabel92

Crimson samurai

hm...how about this? http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w27/StormFangs/bloody.jpg
is the blood too disturbing?I personally like it,but it matters what other people say..

Signature Image

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Looks good so far!
The blood looks alright; not too strong and not too weak. The light color is good as well. I like it.
The lines look a little lop-sided, but that just might be my eyes playing tricks on me ('cause in the vector they're all tilting to one side or the other--anyway!) though the ones on the bottom right look like they just end. Is it suppose to be like that?
The background texture is a bit strange. It looks weird 'cause the vector is so HQ. Maybe the bg color should also be slightly darker.

Signature Image

christabel92

christabel92

Crimson samurai

it was supposed to be like that,I think...and I think I'll leave it like that..you are right about the background texture...I'll put some better quality ones then^^

Signature Image

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

sorry that i write so late but i love your idea!
this is really your best work!
i love the bg! i think i if write sooner i would tell you the same as the others does.
this wall so beautifull!

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

It's very good!
But try to darken the areas with blood splatter a little.
Try burn tool... I think it might work. Oh, and don't use splatter on the vector itself...
But... I have to admit it looks really good ^^b

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.