Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Gundam SEED Track? - Minitokyo

Favorite Gundam SEED Track?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I'm interested in knowing what kind of SEED tunes do you fancy... care to tell?

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Asuran

Asuran

one day i'll be free...

i really love the insert song: Akatsuki no Kuruma by FictionJunction!
i so love that song ^_^ tho i think all the music from Gundam Seed kicksass!! i cant wait to hear Gundam Seed Destiny music like T.M.Revolution - ignited ^_~

i'm an avenger of the past

Signature

Chen

Proud Sacaen

The Gundam SEED OSTs that have the background music are orchestrated goodness. From Toshihiko Sato if I remember correctly. Kuuchuu Shisei, Sentou Butai, Strike Shutsugeki just to mention a couple. The alternate Anna ni issho datta no ni is ~Athrun Zala Feeling~ pretty good too. As well as the piece Nicol plays on the piano, Nicol no Piano. Such a relaxing piano solo.

Signature Image

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

my favorite... hmm... i'll rank them then :D
1. fiction junction feat nanri yuuka - akatsuki no kuruma
2. rie tanaka - mizu no akashi
3. tomokazu seki - shoot
4. mika nakashima - find the way
5. rie tanaka - shizuka na toru ni
6. tamaki nami - realize
7. t.m. revolution - meteor
8. tamaki nami - believe
9. vivian or kazuma - moment
10. t.m. revolution - invoke
11. see-saw - anna ni isshodatta no ni
12. souichirou hoshi - ima, kono shunkan ga subete
13. naomi shindou - precious rose

hmm... as for bgm i like the symphony seed a lot !! especially track 8, the song ~ anna ni isshodatta no ni and track 10, finale ~ tatakai no hate todoke rare to omoi. and i like the anna ni isshodatta no ni [athrun zala feeling] and nicol no piano [namida no teema] too :D

urgh.. i like all the songs composed by toshihiko sato in the main 3 albums that's it XD

also, i like t.m. revolution's zips in the seed tv special and astray.
and i love t.m. revolution - ignited !!! been listening to it repeatedly !! love that song sooo much !

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Moment. Vivan has such a great voice, and she's hot too. Haven't seen what the other guy looks like though....

Find the way~~~i was deeply touched with it in espoide 46 when kira was crying and in espoide 50

I enjoyed both the 3rd and 4th opening themes, as well as Meteor. Another song that I really like (but don't know the name of) is the one that plays in episode 40 (I think) where Kira and Co. escape Orb. :)

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

realize,believe and akatsuki no kuruma

Anna ni issho datta no ni (1st ED) , rie tanaka - mizu no akashi , t.m. revolution - meteor , fiction junction feat nanri yuuka - akatsuki no kuruma ... but the one I like the most is tomokazu seki - shoot

Signature

captin

captin

CLASS B NINJA

i really like the endin theme song in the 1st seasoon i dont no wut its called cuz im engilsh and they never translated it

when eyes close they see peace but when the open agin the real world is shown

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

Quote by Ilonabut the one i like the most is tomokazu seki - shoot

yeash !! that one rocks !! tomokazu seki rocks !!

Quote by AthrunHow could I have forgotten that one? lol That song is awesome. Althoguh I only have the one ripped off the First Attack trailer lol.

i have the clearer version !!! you want ? :D

Quote by captini really like the endin theme song in the 1st seasoon i dont no wut its called cuz im engilsh and they never translated it

it's anna ni isshodatta no ni... i think it's translated losely as "we were together for that long" or "so much together, but..." that's what on certain fansites. not sure though. :)

Signature Image

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

THe first ending song(Anna Ni Isshadatta Noni) is so damn nice!The song is really sad and really suits the mood of the story...

I just cant stop talking~ XD

peachiemint

peachiemint

.:dreaming of you:.

mai fav... (in no particual order) =^^= however, i do idolize both nami tamaki and rie tanaka. they rox mai sox X)

t.m. revolution - invoke
t.m. revolution - meteor
nami tamaki - realize
nami tamaki - believe
rie tanaka - shizukana yorouni
rie tanaka - mizu no akashi
vivian or kazuma - moment

Signature
This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by chibi-lizardi have the clearer version !!! you want ? :D

Sure! ^_^

Anyway, I downloaded some Gundam SEED Astray, and found interest in "zips" by T.M. Revolution. *adds to list*

My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Asuran

Asuran

one day i'll be free...

"Zips" rules!!! i love it when it comes on half way through GS Astrey Red-frame!!! its always on my mp3 list!! and Nami tamki and T.M revolution will always have me as a fan!! all there music kick ass!!

i'm an avenger of the past

Signature

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

wah !!! another 3-in-a-row athrun avvie !!! :D and also the siggys !!! hahahhaha :D
how would you want me to send the song to you athrun ? :) (i'm like talking to a real life athrun XD )
and yeash... i love t.m. revolution and tamaki nami... even their album songs are nice !! :D

Signature Image

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Well chibi-lizard, you have MSN? If you have AIM I should get that today lol

then later on I'm gonna post in your guestbook :P XD

My Ebay!

Invoke
Ignited
Anna ni issho datta no ni
Nicol's piano solo.
Moment
Believe
Realize
River
shoot
Shizukana Yoru Ni :)

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

i would have to say I like the begining and Shizukana Yoru Ni.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Eowyn

Eowyn

Kaze yo!

Anna ni issho datta no ni and Moment :D

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

=D Gundam seed! Ahem... My favorite song is Wheel of Destiny. I love that song. Sometime it almost brings me to tears.

Learning little by little.
Signature

wheel of destiny? you mean akatsuki no kurama? i thought it menas teh wheel of wind

my list is pretty log, gundam seed is my fav rite now:

TMR-invoke
Vivian/Kazuma-moment
believe and relize both by Tamaki san~
TMR-Zips(TEH BEST)
TMR-meteor
Tomokazu-shoot
Akatsuki no kurama
Mizu no akashi
Precious Rose
Shizukana Yoru ni
and some OST trakcs, that sound pretty good

and ignited, can wait fro the OST to come out
ohyeah....i forgot the name, but i think it was the ending song on ep 50....something about "find teh way, kaga yo kou so nari...."or something

nice to meet y'all :P

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

umm... akatsuki no kuruma... i think kuruma can be literally translated as wheel, while akatsuki is something to do with dawn... i think...

i lurve akatsuki no kuruma the most !!!! XD

ps : athrun, i've added you to msn, but i've never seen you online

Signature Image

I would go for Meteor, Realize, Find the Way, Wheel of Destiny, Ignited, and one more from Lacusu's Peace Song!

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.