Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Sekirei Scan - Minitokyo

Deletion of Sekirei Scan

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

wondering what the time stamp on the scan [Sekirei Engagement - beach] that was deleted. It's the same scan since I also post on 4chan other than minitokyo.

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Sorry, but I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Are you refering to a scan that you submitted?
What has 4chan got to do with it?
Why do you want to know about the time stamp of a scan that has been deleted?

Are you referring to a scan that you submitted?
Yes I'm referring to a scan I submitted

What has 4chan got to do with it?
the other submitter got the scan from 4chan

Why do you want to know about the time stamp of a scan that has been deleted?
I'm want to know the time stamp to know if that is the same scan I also shared on 4chan. Shouldn't the newer image get deleted than the older image?

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by neodraconumShouldn't the newer image get deleted than the older image?

Only when they're exactly the same, which is not the case here. The scan currently in the gallery is larger than the version you submitted.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

Quote by Marissa

Quote by neodraconumShouldn't the newer image get deleted than the older image?

Only when they're exactly the same, which is not the case here. The scan currently in the gallery is larger than the version you submitted.

ok then nvm, I thought they were the same because Ithe pm from botchi was "Your submission entitled Sekirei Engagement - beach was removed from Minitokyo because it was exactly identical to a previously posted image."

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.