Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Recent Scan Pages - Minitokyo

Recent Scan Pages

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Silent-Heart

Silent-Heart

~Silent Black Heart~

Hi there

Yes I had a question too. Here it comes, hope I can clearly explain what i mean ^_^'

Yesterday I notice a change in the Recent Scans Section.

Before the change I can click through the Pages (there was a lot of them over 200 or more) on the top. Now there are gone. And only 20 Pages could be viewed. What I see is, that there are not older than 1 wk or so.

Is this the new browsing system for this category or will you change this again into the old one system or something else?

Sorry to bother you and hope that I explain it so that you know what I mean ^^

Thanks for your time and answer *bow*

Signature Image

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Both the extended pagination and large result sets were quite a performance hit on the server. If you want to browse more than the first pages, please specify some filters, like, browse Female Scans only.

The good thing is that browsing should feel faster now (except for the thumbnails); at least it does for me :)

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

It's much, much faster now. :)

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

A lot faster indeed but it's quite inconveniant looking through every page without jumping through them
For every gain there must be a sacrifice as well *sigh*

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Quote: it's quite inconveniant looking through every page without jumping through them

Actually, you can jump to which page you want, by using the browsing option on the left side. Change the number of page, and click "update". Though it's abit of a slower process compared to the old one, where you can just click on the numbers given.

I see
That works too

Oh and is it just me or is the list of creators/artist shorter in the browse section?

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

The list of studios in the browse was never the complete list. Click on the Browse All Studios link underneath that shortlist of popular artists.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.