Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how many games do you own? - Minitokyo

how many games do you own?

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 193 total items

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

Right now I own between 15-17 games. 7 Xbox 360 games, 4 Xbox games, 1 PS3 game (soon will have a few more ps3 games), and 3-4 Nintendo 64 games.

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

Psht. I have, like, 30 games in all. xD Well, if you don't count all the DS games. I have the DS, NES Core, GC, PS2, and Wii. So many of 'em, but not enough games... xDD

own most of the super robot war series n starcraft , d2, wow , wc3

favourites are still super robot war , cauze they have insane super attacks lol

^Maybe they buy the pirated ones haha, just kidding.

I have a lot of games myself but I don't keep track on how much I have.

Just one actual video game. I'm so boring. But then again, I don't actually own a gaming system either. :3

a few hundred if you count every console xD

Go see my pic in my galery ^o^

Currently around 50-100 I think. This is after I decided to give up on my pc for gaming, and free up some more space for multimedia, and other stuff. Now I only play on my PSP (I have a big memory stick, getting a bigger one soon, and custom firmware, so you get the idea), and occasionally, my PS2 (my uncle gave me it, with a lot of discs).

More than I can play

a bunch and mostly of rpg n figthing

22 mmo/online games on my computer
About 15 PS3
Not nearly enough ;(

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

I only own 42, including DS, Wii, computer, Gamecube, and PS2 games.. Wow, I don't own that many games to each.. XD

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

100 + games if i count the mmo/online's to idk for sure

why?

i have about 50, i think. Mostly, Xbox360 and PC. I am slowly building my PSP and DS selection.

I think I have over at least 50, maybe 100. I love the Final Fantasy Series for DS. XD

shomai19

shomai19

seraphic_demon

A whole shelf dedicated to my molten PS2 and another shelf for my PS1 and about 50 gigs worth of psp games. ^^

Weep as much as you want and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved like the gentle thrust of my pen. *poke*

---
Signature
	ImageAvatar and sig by Melymay, thanks. ^^

wow i have maybe 100? mostly wii, n64 ones a few computer games?

i own 27 PS3 games. but i many play rock band or rb2.

pl1 i got 5 and i play final fantasy 7

3, yes THREE !
hey im a poor guy: ALICE , UNREAL, HALF-LIFE

Everything in this world.
Exists to wear you down.

Around 400 or so.

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I own 207 games.

http://club.ign.com/b/list/custom?lid=100018&owner=sonryu6&mode=vown&sortC=6

Of those, there are about 30 I haven't played yet. I still buy regularly, but I don't have the time to play any of them...

As for most played... that would be my older games (Genesis era), when I had only a handful of games and LOTS of free time to play them. I probably played Sonic CD the most back then.

As for faves: Lunar The Silver Star and Eternal Blue are my favorite RPGs, Metal Gear Solid is my favorite action title.

more than 500 games. i dont know how to put that game in my room lol
mostly game ps2 and x box

about 40 but most arent that new =(
most from 2003-2007

I have around 30+ NDS games, 3 Wii games, 1 PC game, about 10ish GBA games and about 5 GB games.

If I'm not wrong I had more than 1200 Games. From Sega, Nintendo, PSOne, PS2, XBOX, GBA, NDS, and the most I like PC Games.... (All the games I had is Adventure (300+), RPG (200+), FPS (30+), Action (50+), RTS (20+), Arcade (500+), Racing (30+). I don't know the detail but now I have played all the game that I owned (even it's not until the end). Currently I playing PC games:
1. The Last Remnant (Hard Mode)
2. The Sims 3 (Gladly, 2 weeks before the game released, I have played the games)
3. Diablo II (I like classic games, waiting for Diablo III for comparing)
4. Moto GP08 (get bored play racing game and listen to the music)
5. NFS: Undercover
6. Frets on Fire (Currently I making a Japanese Anime Songs that I had watch)

Note: Sorry for my bad English, I'm still learning it, thought....

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 193 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.