Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how many games do you own? - Minitokyo

how many games do you own?

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 193 total items

27 pc games :D

8 PS3 games, 2 PSX, 6 PS2 games, 1 Xbox 360 game.

never count ..

Shalashaska2

Shalashaska2

An infamous warrior (Girl's fan)

alot i just hope that it doesnt become the enogh to buy me a home XD

Uh.... I have like 20, most of them are for 360, I have one heck of alot of games on my computer with emulators, but that probably doesn't count.

not much....

about 50, not sure

34 brand new PS2 games X 50 bucks a pop = 1700 dollars wasted money. I could have put a down payment on a car. or a new gun that would still retain all its value.

Far Cry,
Half Life 2,
Portal,
Conkers bad fur day,
Fate,
Insaniquarium.

Not a lot really.

But Far Cry is considered to be one of the most difficult fps's ever created and I played it on the hardest level with and without AI balance, It was harder with AI balance. So I've got that under my belt, if I wore belts.

close to 300, with most being on PS1, PS2 and PSP though my PS3 and DS collection are getting quite large.

Only 1. Half Life. The rest I played in cyber cafes.

Ps3 games, 10, and some ps1 & ps2 games i'll never get rid of cos they're too epic: final fantasy series, Ico, shadow of the collosus.

Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead

Math Sorcerer

At the moment, i have around 6 XBox 360 games, 6 or 7 Wii games, and around 15 gamecube games.

"Believe you can and you're halfway there."
-Theodore Roosevelt

rennikun

rennikun

Ya-Ha!

PS3 - 10
PS2 - 12
PS1 - 15
SNES - 12
PSP - 9
DS - 3
N64 - 12
Sega Saturn - 16
Dreamcast - 6
Xbox - 3
Xbox 360 - 8
Gameboy - 9 (even though i don't have the gameboy itself anymore)
Wii - 4

too many to play.

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

not much.... i only play what i like

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

more than 1000.... i've wii, ps3, n more with ps2 games

Can't actually be bothered to count how many games i've got. I'll guess about 200

PC 40 up approx

More than 200 for PS2, around 50 for XBox 360, around 30 for PC, around 15 for Wii and around 20 for PSP.

lol is a good quest....aaaaa lot^^

--------^_^

100 ++ xbox 360 games ^^

I have 40 to 50 games and the most played is final fantasy 8

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 193 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.