Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Glasses Character? - Minitokyo

Favorite Glasses Character?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Okay, my last, similar thread got deleted because of the lack of reasons why I chose my top 5.

Sorry about that, but the reasons were real obvious.

GLASSES. It isn't a favorite character thread, but a favorite GLASSES character thread.

That aside, as I've said, it's all about the glasses!

My top 5 would be:

Rider - Fate Stay Night/Hollow Ataraxia
Kijima Saki - Hayate no Gotoku
Nagato Yuki - MoSH
Azuma Satori - Bamboo Blade
Ciel - Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Kyouya from OUran HIghschool
Ishida from Bleach!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I should have been more specific when I closed your last thread. Saying you like these characters simply because they have glasses means nothing. It's like saying I like this character because they are pretty. Yeah so what, saying that does not constitute any sort of discussion starter. It's still just a list thread which we don't allow.

To use one of your favs as an example
I like Rider not just because she looks pretty with glasses, but also because she shows that female characters with glasses don't simply fall under the stereotype of geeky and quiet. She breaks away from that stereotype and shows that female characters can be tough.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.