Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 design for my userpage - Minitokyo

design for my userpage

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I will make a new userpage picture, avatar and sign pic, but i do not know should i use a picture drawn by myself or downloaded from somewhere.
at this site you can see some examples of my old works
http://animexx.4players.de/fanarts/zeichner.phtml?id=78520&
Tell me what to do selfdrawn or downloaded?

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

That depends on what you want to have on your avatar, signature and userpage.

If you can draw what you want to have yourself, then I would do it this way, if I were you.
If you found a nice picture on the net and you can't be without it, then use this picture.

If you don't have such a picture and don't know what you should draw, then you should try to make clear what you want to have at all.
A guy? A girl? An animal? A mecha? Or something creepy (like my avatar)?
Keep in mind that it is important that you self should like it as well as that it is something representative that shall give other people an impression of how you want to be seen.

*wonders if these lines were helpful at all*

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

well your drawings are very cool :) so draw something

Signature

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

For the userpage image is the drawing "Angel" great because she is so beautiful ^^
Uhm for the avatar is the drawing "Sakura bloom" great becaue I like her face :)
I think that the drawing "Kitty" looks great for your signatiure image because the pose is interesting :D
I hope I can help you or you draw what you like ^^

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.