Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Elite Gallery - Minitokyo

Elite Gallery

page 1 of 1 12 total items

hi everybody
well i've been feeling angry lately because someone took out ALL the elite gallery items i had
i know for sure it's not because they're not good enough for the elite gallery, its just because i had arguments with some mods/elites
dont u think its just stupid to judge my works because u dont like me as a person?

Signature Image
close the world, txEn eht nepo

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Well, I don't think it's because of that. I mean, mods are supposed to judge gallery items from the point of view of their quality, not by who makes them :\
Maybe it's a bug in the system or some "leftover" from that hacker.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

TheRoadToDeath

TheRoadToDeath

End of the road = Death

Of course it's stupid, if that's the case. If they were really removed because of some quarrels with a mod, then you should report that to an admin or to Sheqel even.

"People living deeply have no fear of death"

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I also think it's a bug.
Moderators on MT are mature people, so I don't imagine them doing such a childish thing like removing your elites because of a quarrel.
Talk to them about this and sort things out.

Signature

from my point of view... mods should judge them professionally.... not taking considerations to any quarrel or what not

merged: 02-18-2008 ~ 06:19pm
btw..... what happened here anyway? heard that it was hacked... care to share the details?

for example, heres a screenshot that i made for group sakura--cb, as u see it's in the elite gallery, the next day its already not, that someone just doesnt let me have any elite gallery submission
http://imgcash6.imageshack.us/img407/6630/hotarumu9.th.jpg

Signature Image

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Look, this has happened to others before, I've read about it in a thread somewhere. If your submission isn't in the Elite Gallery anymore, even if it was for a period of time, that might be because another mod removed it from the Elite Gallery (the "other" mod being another from the one who nominated it). I'm not sure about this, but can Elite Members also nominate items?
This would be the most logical explanation. I don't know what to say about all your EG submission being removed from the EG, though. :\

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

Hm, I made a similar thread like this, except it was more about the elite gallery in general:
Elite Gallery Question
I went to your gallery and was really surprised to see that you're right; every single elite gallery item of yours has been taken out. I think that's a bit ridiculous, as you have many amazing and high quality works that I think everyone can agree are elite. However, like Sakura-Dust, I can't really see any of the mods/elites doing that out of spite or anything. They're chosen to be mods/elites for a reason and I doubt they would do that. So I hope it's just a bug of some sort and that one of the mods can fix it. MT has been pretty buggy lately. I still can't believe it though...

Signature

chubbykitty

chubbykitty

LEADING THE CAT ARMY

Quote: I'm not sure about this, but can Elite Members also nominate items?

Yeah, they can move items in and out of the elite gallery.

Quote: i know for sure it's not because they're not good enough for the elite gallery, its just because i had arguments with some mods/elites

For sure? Many members, including myself, have had items in and out of the elite gallery. I trust the mods/elites decision for where they are to be placed. As for a whole gallery, you should consult with more of the moderators before coming this sort of conclusion >_>

o_0 that's weird. A whole gallery?
ah, I'm just here to give you a hug! *hugs*

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

thank you all guys for the support
well, actually i started this thread not because i was really sad about the elite gallery, i dont need it to know i did a good job
its just the billiousness that insulted me the most

and as i thought that someone is too cowardly and foul to response for his actions
so i just ask now to bring me back my elites

La Fleur Du Mal by abul
Pense a Moi by abul
Melancholy by abul
Amor Amor by abul
Sweet Dreams by abul
Victory by abul
Your Eyes Only | Part I by abul
Dance Like No One's Watching by abul
Breakaway by abul
Freedom Within by abul
Otanjoubi Omedetou Gozaimasu Aisha! XD by abul
Tears in Heaven by abul
I'm With You by abul
Jane by abul
In the Land of Fireflies by abul
Fortune Teller by abul

if you want a proof of those items being in the elite gallery, u can just see the mods' comments or open sakura--cb's guestbook where eternallegend writes if the item is in the elite gallery

merged: 02-22-2008 ~ 12:34am
what the hell?!?!
my latest wallie was in the elite gallery just 1 hour ago!?!
STOP IT!

Signature Image

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

You know, I highly doubt anyone would bother going through your gallery just to check what's in the elite gallery and deciding to just take them out.

It's either it's a bug (which I'm not too sure about because these things can happen, especially when you click the move button twice... heheh) or someone's idea of an item belonging to the elite gallery is a lot different to what some of us may expect.

From a few random clicks of your gallery items they are good quality vectors - usually IMO a vector gets into the elite gallery pretty much automatically if it deals with a medium to high level of intricacy and is of a lot better than average quality. This means that most of your links probably fit into this category. Some people might not think that way.

Anyway, we'll just leave this thread here and just see.

On the flipside though, just because your item was in the elite gallery previously doesn't mean it'll stay there for good. I don't think that's reason enough. We will move it back to the elite gallery if the item fits the criteria. And this applies to other mods and elites - we move items because of what they are, not because of who made them. We read the description, but gallery comments... they don't really sway us all that much. It's the submission that really counts, so let the submission speak for itself ;)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.