Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Child in Mai-Hime is the coolest? - Minitokyo

Which Child in Mai-Hime is the coolest?

Tagged under My-HiME

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Out of all the Childs, I have to say kagutsuchi is the coolest :P Julia is kinda creepy... but kiyohime is pretty cool too!

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Members, please also state your reasons as to WHY you think such and such's Child is the coolest, otherwise this thread will be closed.

Signature Image

Kiyohime definitely. It could pretty much own every other child coz of its size, except maybe Kagatsuchi. Plus, it's master is a babe.

Duran isn't bad either. Like a portable multi-purpose cannon that transforms into a cool ride.

Kagutsuchi's part dragon features and part machine features make it look cool. and also, the story behind the japanese god for which it was named is interesting. something about how he killed his parents (or just one of his parents... maybe his mother) and how he was punished by being stabbed in the head, as shown by the sword sticking out of his head. i think it's cool how each of the Childs have a story or legend or god it's named after.

Kyohime and Kagutsuchi

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump threads unless you have something more relevant to add then just names.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.