Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Breaking Up - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Ok,so recently I broke up with my girl.For what reason? Well, it's kinda complicated and kinda dumb,but I'll get to that.I met her over the net(ooo,shocking) in this webgroup that I'm in( not MT) and we started out as friends till this one day she came out and told me how she felt about me and all,so we started dating.Cept she lives in another part o the country I live in (I live in the US by the way).SO anyway,we stayed together for about six months, until now where I'm have a whole lot of confusion inside of me and questioning some things about the people around me and myself.One of the things that came up was whether or not I would still be able to keep a relationship with the girl.Sure it wasn't a normal relationship,but I sent her stuff and she gave me her phone number so I could call her.Plus she was really,really friggin' hot (like Kasumi from DOA hot),ws kind of a tough girl,but what I liked most about her was her personality,which why I guess she cam out and told me how she felt and all.Back on track,I came to the realization that there was no way I could hold a relationship with her anymore for the simple fact that I couldn't BE with her or see her,even though she did send me pics of herself and her number(they were real,don't freak).I have no way I could go and visited her,not without a car,and it killed me not being out to see her.

With the realization of that,the amount of confusion massing inside of me,and the fact that I couldn't find anyone to talk to about my problems,started to flood out into my emails,and had been building up till now.I finally came out and told her this at the end of last week,but couldn't really explain myself to a point.I was finally able to at the beginning of the week,where I flat out explained to her about my troubles though not fully coming out to her about breaking up.Yesterday,I got another email from saying we could call it off if since she knew that's what I was trying to say in the lst few emails I sent to her.I apologized like crazy saying that I didn't mean to casue her any grief since she told me that she was mobbingaround the house all weekend.She also told me that I could ask wfor help anytime I needed even though we broke up,and thought that was that.
I send her another email,one asking if she could help out of friend of mine.I had gotten an email from that friend o the same day that we broke up,and she was lost an confused on the sitaution she was in,and asking from help,along with some advice from my ex(she knows my friend too-dosen't like her though).I send that off thnking not much of it except tryying to help my friend out,then I get another email with some smiteful stuff from my ex,mostly pretaining to me and how she goes about a break up,and I send another back.Today,I get an email from my ex with the full force of smite and hatred that could come from the girl.She gets the impression that I'm in love with my friend which ain't the deal,and just starts flipping out,trashing my friend becasue she dosne't liek the gril because of something that happened months ago on our webgroup.SO I sent another email back,explaining toher that wasn't the deal and how she could act that way knowing that isn't the rason why I broke up with her and that it wa perosn problems that I can't get solved.So I treid to apologize again,and sent the sucker.

SO right now,I in aton of friggin' stress abou all that has happened along with the mess that I already had on my plate.I have no idae what to,how to calm her down,or what I should probably have know,and what I need to do to fix my break up prblem.I need some advice on this,becasue I really don't want to lose her as a friend,but it's getting harder to keep that from happening.It would probably if youy all could tell me how you handled past break ups and the aftereffects that they caused.Btw,fogive my really long post,sry^-^;.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

well, if she can't trust you when you say her that you didn't break up for another girl, she would not be your friend... friendship is at first a trusting-each other relation...
that's quite normal that she's a little bit jealous... don't lose contact, just say to her (if you haven't made it already) that she's a great friend, and as a friend she has to trust you, cause you trust her... (I hope ^^)
hope that help you a little bit...
keep the faith ! XD One day, you'll find the One !

thats just sad.

nostalgicmix

nostalgicmix

Silent Bound

I'm sorry it steered in that direction for you.

I myself just got out of an online relationship that had lasted since around August 2003. I already knew the time had come to call it quits. We were better off as just friends more than anything else. And sure, I still have the same exact feelings for her as I do a year ago, but its hard keeping those long distance relationships. And I'm sure, one day we will still meet each other in person, face to face. After all, we are sort of like best friends. Not all online relationships are bad. They just take more effort to keep them alive.

Signature Image

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

if i catch what u wrote (damn! my bad english) well, sounds really sad :sweat: i'm not a good councillor, but if u have her phonenumber i think u should call, and talk with her deeply and try to get everything in order, 'cuz who want to lose a good friend, hope u r ok, and solve this soon!

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

Gin:

I understand the long-distance relationship gig. Had one myself and broke it off for the same reason; it just killed not to be with my sweetie.

But you made a big mistake in getting your friend connected with your ex, even if your friend requested it out of the most innocent of circumstances (which I doubt, given that your friend doesn't like your ex). Women do not easily tolerate your other female friends no matter how innocent it appears, and you naively played right into a very bad situation.

So it's going to hurt for a while. Take the pain as a lesson learned, and don't let yourself get in a similar situation with a friend and an ex (or two friends) again.

XDarkDestinyX

XDarkDestinyX

Forgotten Dreamer

If this seems harsh...I'm sorry, but I will say my thoughts on it straight out.

I don't quite approve of online relationships, since they can never turn out the way you want them to. Most of the time it can be just one sided. You can never truely know what the other person thinks, and so often when you don't know them, they could lie without you knowing. Do you think that they already have a boyriend with them? And that she wanted a online relationship besides her real life boyfriend?

And having your know the person or talk with them, isn't bad.....but having your friend being the girl...well....other girls don't take it too well.

Even though youor stress meter might be quite high, you shouldn't let this bother you too much. "There are many fishes in the sea" As the saying goes...trust me I've bene your situation (Not online though....) But the genres swtiched...my guy friends meeting my ex-boyfriend (who is still my very good friend)....well things didn't go too well. But don't get down from this...there is always tomorrow to look forward to.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.