Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 your cosplay character this year - Minitokyo

your cosplay character this year

page 1 of 1 8 total items

i am really interested in what you like and also ......i'll try to find the anime character....-in exchange of replying

THANK YOU

Hmm... I don't understand the subject very well... I'm cosplayer and I don't know what do you really mean, let's see hmm... in my case I'm going to make a GothLoli dress for the first convention of the year in my city, so it's going to be an original design made by me xP

For the next convention... my boyfriend and I we're planning to do some costumes from Sweeney Todd for Halloween, that's all the info we got for now ^^U

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

well for my 2008 cosplay i'm going as reno from FF7 AC. on an off thought, compare to the title of the forum and the first post, they don't quite link

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

probably CLaymore!

Hmm.. I don't quite do cosplay but if you ask what I would like to cosplay as this year. I want to be Allen Walker from D.Grayman or Cosplay as Zero from Code Geass with the mask soo cool....

Sasuke from Naruto (:
For the first convention
and Hinata in 1 month xD cant wait!

Electrode from pokemon..
just think how will i do it inside the poke ball

jingryn

jingryn

Love & Peace!

I'd totally cosplay as Kentaro Oe!? lmao

Signature

~Orange Mystery~

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.