Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your favorit sekirei? - Minitokyo

Who is your favorit sekirei?

Tagged under Sekirei

Who is your favorite sekirei?

Musubi
16 votes
minatan
3 votes
Tsukiumi
14 votes
Ku-chan
2 votes
Mya
4 votes
kazehana
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

zazuge

Perv

If you were an ashikabi , who's your favorite sekirei >_< , two timing is forbiden (or else you'll be killed by Tsukiumi-sama :sweat:)
The poll is limited to only Minato's sekirei's (so no kagari-san here ;-) ), althought I wished if Yukari was a sekirei XD

oups ^_^' : I included Mya by error , my bad :pacman:

Belive me and DIE !

I think Musbi is cool
She has quite an attractive personality
Although personally I think...... her physique is out of proportion :sweat:

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

zazuge

Perv

well i agree with u Musubi cool when she talk about saving all sekirei's , I like the geeky minatan but she doesn't show alot ,so I settled to prefer the womanly kazehana ^_^

Belive me and DIE !

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

My favorite Seki isn't listened here... and is... for the so far pervertness mistress of the scythe! ...the great and awesome Yomi! XD

zazuge

Perv

Quote by irixMy favorite Seki isn't listened here...

Sorry I reached the poll limit
I guess that'swhy few people voted here :-(
I'm late but seems like Kagari-san is becoming is in the process of feminization ;-)

Belive me and DIE !

i prefer misubi dont know why but yea misubi but i love miyu whew

leonile

Silent Drifter

kazehana.......
be blown by her wind......
^_^

redquicksand

redquicksand

redquicksand

for me....
it's matsu....or what you put there..minatan.
because she's intelligent and strategy master. in the end she could be quite helpful. Musubi is cute but dumb. LOL. Kazehana is okey too. Her wind skill is awesome. But still my final pick will be matsu.

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

Miya
i like it when she smile and there's Demon's Head on it's background and she seems verry strong.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

Takeru623

Takeru623

Haruhiist

I like Musubi, she has a cute voice and personality.

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Musubi, Mastu, and kuu i love those 3 with all the different personalites and ablitlies what's not to love about them. and althought Musubi kinda childish i find that cute about her.

StreetLegend

StreetLegend

The Yellow Devil Pyo~

For me, I say Matsu. I like the way she looks, with or without glasses she looks awesome.
Her personality as a perv is weird but funny. And the way she shows concern and support is really something. Too bad she doesn't participate much with the whole party T_T. (She does remind me of Narusegawa from Love Hina)

I may be small pyo~
But I eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast.... with shell pyo~

orpheuz

orpheuz

I shall return

Uzume and Kuu-chan are my top favorites! Next are Tsukiumi, Kazehana, Miya, karasuba, and the two dominatrix Hikari and Hibiki. Of course there's Miya too... well basically almost all of them are my favs XD X-P

Plug: Check out the latest update of MoeMoe, click the image to vote
Signature Image

Miya, Matsu, Uzume, and Karasuba are definitely my favorites right now ^^.

i`m prefer tsukiumi

Signature
Member OF:ClampFans

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

My vote goes to that drunken woman for being one of the few Sekirei -- indeed, for being one of the CHARACTERS in the show who isn't paralyzed from the neck up. Failing that, I found the landlady pretty fun when she didn't spam her intimidation demon head technique. I didn't hate the kid either, since she was.... well, a kid.

Oh well, it was a worthless show either way, so yeah....

FireBlaster

The Quiet Life

My vote goes to Tskiumi

I love that character

Life is Figth

It has to be Tsukiumi.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.