Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hosting Problem & Resolutions - Minitokyo

Hosting Problem & Resolutions

Group announcement by Yaoi-Heaven

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Some of you might know, the hosting problem has surface again. I should have been more attentive to the host. I want to apologize again.

Here are some resolution that I have in mind:

1) Photobucket - the only problem i have with this one is that they only allow files less than 1mb. So here is the Q: do you guys mind if some of the scans are less in size/quality? (I usually edit the scans to 1200px in width. Color scan are very hard to limit it down to 1mb unless I resize it.) So if you guys are ok with that, than I'll use photobucket from now on.

2) one big zip file - it will have all the novel scans in a zip file, uploaded on many host site.

3) gallery - I tried it during the anniversary, it didn't get many visits.

4) other host site - I tried looking around, imagebam is still the best one aside from imageshake and photobucket. So if you know some good image host sites, please tell me.

As the things are right now, I am heading toward 1 & 2. I can upload the pics indiviually on photobucket and do the zip files as well (which will have original size scans).

so let me know what you guys think and like me to do.

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

kashikosa

kashikosa

~Perfect in my own way~

Personally I'd like #2 to be chosen.
But since I'm simply happy getting all the images I leave it to others to decide XD

founder of: Vectory
Signature

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

I think 2 resolution is the best. at last for me.

Signature

#2))) I like my keep my pics zipped))

yar 2 is the best... smaller size + .... ... its just more convenient ( well except the fact you have ato unzip it but w/e )

i chose zip file

Signature

teko

teko

"POCHI"

I vote for the zip as well, you don't have to worry about deleted zips later on, plus it's not troublesome if you want to delete later on.

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I like one big zip file, but I'm also okay with smaller images (since most of them aren'ts wallpaper-appropriate *drool*)

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

first or second option:D i dont mind which u choose!

Personally I don't mind at all. Whatever you decide is fine by me :)

justsomeone

justsomeone

Nameless

Number 2.The images are always cool so there is no need for a preview.Just in one big zip.

Yeah, #2 is better than the other solutions, I think.
Thank you for the efforts. :hugs:

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

Yeah I think #2 option's the best. And that's how Aarinfantasy works so it's definitely a good method ;)

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.