Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 American History X : - Minitokyo

American History X :

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Im not a big fan of make topics complaining about everything, but a couple of days ago while i was collecting some of my wallpapers and art for a portafolio, just realized the fact that my American History X poster was removed from the gallery with out an announce or something. I just need (and want) an explanation about the deletion, because, that poster get delated after...maybe 1 or 2 years on the gallery. Anyway, thanx in advance.

K I R A B O S H I !

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Hmm, I don't see any quaranteened items in your gallery...

Do you remember what gallery you've submitted it under (ie wallpaper, doujinshi, vector art, abstract art etc)? It's highly possible (and likely), that it was under the Abstract Art gallery, which was dropped from MT about 6 months ago (see this thread (Under "RECENTLY IN MINITOKYO..." ). When the gallery disappeared, all the art submitted in the gallery were purged (ie, there was no Quaranteen and thus no botchii note).

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Oh...i dont remember if i submit it on doujinshi (like the other poster) or in abstract, i think that is the last option...the weird thing is that i see it on my gallery like...4 months ago ( just see the thumbnail, not the description )...Anyway, too bad, thanx for the answer :3

K I R A B O S H I !

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.