Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Ludwig Kakumei Drama CD booklet 1,2&3 - Minitokyo

Deletion of Ludwig Kakumei Drama CD booklet 1,2&3

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Chibi-Chibi

Chibi-Chibi

One day I'll be back!^.^

i don't really mind them being deleted, they were not scanned by me, but it is annoying to get those notifications by botchii <.<
so to avoid this happening int eh future i'd like to ask why were they deleted as i can't really see them fit in any of the listed reasons.
the closer i could get was:
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to, page folds, dust, noise, text or other markups on the image. Scanned images need to be scanned at least at 200dpi to conform to the quality demands required on Minitokyo.
but if the way i managed to confirm they are scanned at 300dip and as for text... well pictures itself are more than good enough to be used for wallpaper.

As my pictures were mass deleted int eh past mostly i need to say one more thing.
How come that my 4th and 5th Ludwig Kakumei Drama CD booklet were not deleted considering i got them all in the same pack scanned under the same conditions and non of them was edited by me (i can't say if they were edited before though)?

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Every scan submission must have at least one subject that meets the minimum size requirement. Many of yours did not, they had small characters on large plain backgrounds. And on top of that, they had excessive text covering them.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

Chibi-Chibi

Chibi-Chibi

One day I'll be back!^.^

So if i cut out the plain background and submit them again it should be fine?
I can't do a lot about the text though... my PSP skills are not that good

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Yes, but if you do that I'm pretty sure the bot won't accept them, they will be too small.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

Chibi-Chibi

Chibi-Chibi

One day I'll be back!^.^

X3 i'll try my luck.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.