Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 pls help me! i need an antivirus software - Minitokyo

pls help me! i need an antivirus software

page 1 of 1 13 total items

pls recommend an antivirus software ! cos i no money to buy one T.T
that is :
- very efficient / very good
- free
- can be downloaded on the web
- is something that u have used before/ is using now

please i really need help
cos i dun wanna get virus on my computer again !

merged: 02-26-2008 ~ 08:33pm
please provide the link !

http://free.grisoft.com/doc/downloads-products/us/frt/0?prd=aff

merged: 02-26-2008 ~ 09:41pm
ain't no such thing as 'very efficient & very good & free'

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

^exactly. What you need to do is get 1-2 antivirus programs and couple them with 1-2 antispyware programs.

For those you can check this thread out KILL VIRUSES and MALWARE... dangit..

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Bizarre

Bizarre

The One

Quote by deepflowhttp://free.grisoft.com/doc/downloads-products/us/frt/0?prd=aff

merged: 02-26-2008 ~ 09:41pm
ain't no such thing as 'very efficient & very good & free'

Disagreed...
All the security solution you need for free...
TRIED & TESTED...
COMODO

for me i now have no problems with viruses and torjan, the best way is not finding a software. Is to learn about how to detect and kill virus by yourself.

Actually killing mostly of the viruses are using the same way. U can find those way how to kill those viruses on google.com Manually ^^.

Virus and torjan? I feel fun finding them hehehe

Manually? I don't think that's quiet practical for people who are not very techy in computer field. Yeah, I agree that it is fun to find viruses here and there and kill them manually, but that usually requires time and effort. I once watched how my friend cleaned one, manually. It took him few hours to get rid of it. The darn thing just wouldn't go away, and in the end the system was not quite looking well in spite of having the thing removed. I used to use AVG anti-virus, and I was quite satisfied with it. It occupies less memory in comparison with other anti-viruses, and does not take much speed while updating and scanning your system.

Recently I've begun to hear some good things about Avast, and Kaspersky too. I guess they might also have some free versions.

AVG Antivirus is the best and it's free

I'm using Avast! antivirus coupled with Spybot Search and Destroy and the now unsupported Ad-aware SE personal Edition. It has worked great on my pc, and it's all free!

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

AVG Free works wonders for me. As for anti-spyware programs, Ad-aware is the way to go.

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

jrhvball

jrhvball

sadtomato

Grisoft's AVG is an awesome free anti-virus, and one of the best ones you can pay for is ESET's NOD32 Anti-virus software. It has a very small footprint and uses very little of your PCs resources unlike some of the other main resource hogs like Norton/McAvee. I use NOD32 on both my laptop and my main PC and it updates daily for up to the minute protection. It is reasonably priced, about $40 at most retailers. I hope this helps.

Ciao,

sadtomato

chazmoot

shikima king

i agree with the others. AVG is the best free antivirus software around.

waikikiki sneaky between the cheeky!!!

Well. AVG is the best free one that i've found so far. I use a combination of AVG Anti-virus and SPYBOT:Search and Destroy. if you get SPYBOT make sure it's not SPYWAREBOT because that is a virus.

MasterDrew

MasterDrew

The random Monkey!!!

http://www.free-av.com/en/download/index.html

i use it, never had a problem. It's free, compact and it only has one program add that pops-up on updates. the popup is fine might bug you but it's deffinely better then having to pay for virus protection

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.