Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 problems with my gallery - Minitokyo

problems with my gallery

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

bouinbouin

Scanner

bouinbouin

My brother has deleted all my scans of the gallery.
I would like to know if it is possible to restore them But I don't know who I should contact.(Morever i'am very bad in english.)

Please,help me

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

What do you mean your brother deleted all your scans? You mean he logged into your account and deleted the scans? Comme si vous avez supprime tous les scans vous-meme avec votre compte?

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

bouinbouin

Scanner

bouinbouin

Yes , he logged into my account for deleted all my scans Because he was angry with me.But He apologized after.
It is possible to restore them?

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Bad news all of your scans deleted again
Did your brother deleted all your scans again?

You need to change your password so that your brother cannot logged into your account and deleted all the scans

You should update your Date Of Birth and Country/State at http://my.minitokyo.net/personal/

cause your Minitokyo Userpage shows that you are 8 years-old but your Animepaper Userpage shows that you are 32 years-old

Are you from French or Canada?

Personal Information

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Don't bump threads needlessly.

Post deleted and this thread is closed.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.