Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Happy Birthday Arinachi Contest! - Minitokyo

Happy Birthday Arinachi Contest!

Group announcement by Arina-Tanemura-Fans

page 1 of 1 14 total items

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

Hi Everyone! Finally we are conducting a contest...Its a bit different too...

There was a tie between Wallies and a Coloring contest soooo.....We thought we would have anyone who wants to participate color a black and white scan of your choice and then wall it...

I have almost all of Arinnachi's works so If there is something you need or want to color DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK! Just send me a PM or comment in this thread and I will get it to you :) I can't wait to see what can be done:)

The Contest Deadline is April 12, W would have done March 12 since its her birthday, but there isn't enough time...If we need to extend we can do that as well

Well Good luck! Hope we have some awesome entries and it is as hot as the banner contest! :) :D XD

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

Mitsuki24

Mitsuki24

Cant We Try...

Just re-checking but does incorporate colouring a black and white scan and then walling it ... does that means first you have to colour a manga scan and then you do a wall using the coloured manga scan ?

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

I forget that not everyone her speaks english as their first language :sweat: gomen gomen

I changed the post :D

Signature

Mitsuki24

Mitsuki24

Cant We Try...

Haha, sorry sorry that you have to change ^_^'
My english isnt that good :x

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

I'll try...^^
For me, school holiday starts on the 7th so that'll give me lots of time...(I really need LOTS of time since I'm still new with Photoshop...although I've been member here for two years already...lol>_<)

Oh yeah, what Arinnachi's work do you have?
Cuz...I have none...-.-

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

I have Full Moon wo Sagashite, Kamikaze Kauito Jeanne complete sets, Shinshi Doumei Cross through vol 4, Shojo Eve all as books,

I have the low quality scans of Time Stranger Kyoko, and Firecracker is Meloncholy...so pretty much everything except the later of Shinshi...

Signature

Does it have to be a black and white scan or can it be a precoloured one that you recolour?

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

if you recolor I don't see a big deal out of that, so sure :)

Signature

Oey... ^_^ Just had to ask to make sure xD

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Ah, my favorites are Full Moon and Shinshi Doumei Cross...but I just don't know which one to choose..-.-''

Uhm, do you have Full Moon Mitsuki with Eichi or maybe Mitsuki with Takuto or maybe Shinshi Doumei; Haine with Takanari?

*sigh* I just don't know which to choose...-.-;;

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

i'll have to see if i can participate.... have major exams...haiz..but i'll try if i can!~ =]

Signature Image

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

I'll color a BW scan and vector it a little and then make a wallie of it, it'd be aceptable? Just to make sure~ xDDD

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

I was wondering if vectoring was okay too... ^_^

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

Vectors are fine! :) Yeah!

Signature

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.