kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode

刃の下に心あり

Cancel

ehehe... that should be mysteries...
anyway,
Can someone discuss with me (or answer) these things:

(please excuse me for being a no0b)

1)When you die, you go to SS. When you're in SS and you die, where do you go?

2)A soul becomes a Hollow as a hole gradually forms where the chain of fate is. So why did Ichigo's chain eat itself instead of the hole forming?

3)When you die and go to SS, you lose your memories of when you were alive. Why did the "cockatoo kid" still remember Sado-kun?

4)Some people in SS age. Others don't.

5)"The size of a Zanpakutou is proportional to the size of the user's reiatsu"
So why is Zaraki's normal sized?
...to add to that...the size of the Zanpakutou of low ranking officers are roughly the same as that of captains...

additional questions for discussion are welcome...

. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 nyan~
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Cancel

Well I'll try to answer your questions,

1) It's hard to say, since we've really never seen a shinigami, or even just a plus die, so they may just be reincarnated? Never really thought of that question, if anyone has a better answer, please say it. Btw I am not counted Kaien because his soul was eaten in a sense, so he is a special case.

2) That was Urahara's doing, he set it up that he only has a set amount of time to find his powers.

3) I believe this was just purely for plot, because we see no one else with any memories of their past life, or maybe because he was a soul when Chad met him, he remembers him, since he's technically not living then.

4) All people age in SS, just very very slowly, so since we're watching such a small scale of the time of SS we will never see them age. But all of them, even the children in SS are hundreds of years old, this might have something to do with the first question, since everyone lives so long, Kubo (the writer of Bleach) did not really think of the deaths of SS.

• Mar 01, 2008

kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode

刃の下に心あり

Cancel

Quote by Zinzo14Well I'll try to answer your questions,

3) I believe this was just purely for plot, because we see no one else with any memories of their past life, or maybe because he was a soul when Chad met him, he remembers him, since he's technically not living then.

...hmm...
That may be true...but he also still remember his mom, who was from when he was still alive...

. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 nyan~
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Cancel

5)"Captains & others supresses their blade's size to normal for combat purpose, if they don't, their zanpakutou will be mountain-sized."
as stated by Isshin

• Mar 05, 2008

flame7651

~Eternal Lullaby~

Cancel

1. it's decribed in the anime and manga's.... when living people die they go to SS... when spirit die, they just reborn at normal world.... in the anime ang manga, it's desribed like sand-watch thingy (the shinigami returning soul to SS, but quincys destroy them...)...
2. actually, all spirit chain is eating themself... but, in ichigo's case... the process was fastened (the effect of the urahara's hole... forgot it's name)
3. no... when you reborn to the normal world you will lose your memory, but when you go to SS your memory will still remains...
4. they all aging... but the process was slowed, when you reach certain age (16 or 17 depending on rukia's and renji's) the procces will be veryyyyyy slow...
5. as ichigo's father said.... "captain class shinigami have ability to pressed their own reiatsu, so they will not carrying a pentagon-sized zanpakutou".... zaraki's is one of a little special case... his reiatsu is so strong that he cannot pressed it (helped with his eyepatch)... so his zanpakutou is always forming his shikai....

• Mar 05, 2008
Cancel

I don't believe that Zaraki's zanpakutou is in constant shikai like Ichigo's, since he doesn't even know the name of his zan. therefore he can't even release his shikai. Since there is so much mystery still about Kenpachi it could be really anything why his sword isn't like the other zan. But you're right that Zaraki is a special case since he is the only one we are aware of that has become captain from killing another.

• Mar 06, 2008
Cancel

Quote by kagedarkmodeehehe... that should be mysteries...
anyway,
Can someone answer (or discuss with me) these things:

(please excuse me for being a no0b)

1)When you die, you go to SS. When you're in SS and you die, where do you go?

2)A soul becomes a Hollow as a hole gradually forms where the chain of fate is. So why did Ichigo's chain eat itself instead of the hole forming?

3)When you die and go to SS, you lose your memories of when you were alive. Why did the "cockatoo kid" still remember Sado-kun?

4)Some people in SS age. Others don't.

5)"The size of a Zanpakutou is proportional to the size of the user's reiatsu"
So why is Zaraki's normal sized?
...to add to that...the size of the Zanpakutou of low ranking officers are roughly the same as that of captains...

1) When u die again, you reincarnate into the real world and then die again, go back 2 SS and die again and so on and so forth. It's a cycle.

2) Ur first statement is wrong. A plus becomes a Hollow either when their chain of fate rots until it falls off (like Ichi) or it becomes like angry and fustrated over something until it just transforms and the chain falls right off.

3) no bloody idea.

4) Pple in Soul Society DO age, just at a VERY slow rate. Rukia is over 150 yrs old and Yama is over 2k.

5) Zaraki can control the size of his zan just like all other Captain-level shinigami.

• Mar 06, 2008

kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode

刃の下に心あり

Cancel

Quote by flame76511. it's decribed in the anime and manga's.... when living people die they go to SS... when spirit die, they just reborn at normal world.... in the anime ang manga, it's desribed like sand-watch thingy (the shinigami returning soul to SS, but quincys destroy them...)...

...yeah I saw the hourglass thing...
but the "reborn" part wouldn't make any sense...

1)The rate of people dying and being reborn isn't the same and constantly fluctuating...
More and more people are being born everyday and not that many die...

2)"People in SS age VEERRRYYYY slowly"
so the death rate is even smaller than on the normal world...

The death rate won't be able to keep up with the birth rate and there would be an imbalance...

merged: 03-06-2008 ~ 03:59pm

Quote by chaos850
5) Zaraki can control the size of his zan just like all other Captain-level shinigami.

I highly doubt that... Zaraki doesn't even have the ability to detect reiatsu much less suppress it...
He himself said that his reiatsu is so big that he can't seal it off...

. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 nyan~
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.