Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 non-anime/japanese art - Minitokyo

non-anime/japanese art

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Is it OK to submit non-anime/japan-related stuff?
My latest vector is based on a game (and not a japanese one)...
So I'm not sure if it si appropriate to submit it here.
A resized version of the vector in question

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

If it's something Japanese related (like it includes a kimono or it's a drawing of a Japanese rooftop and is distinctively Japanese) we will accept it.

As for games, would you like to elaborate on which game your vector is from?

I'm kind of sure that as long as you're submitting vectors that kind (where the subject is mechanical and not distinctively cartoon like eg. Batman) I'm tempted to say that it is allowed.

Hopefully another mod will look into this. Thanks in advance for letting us know what game it's from, too! :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Thx for answering :)
The character is from "Tribes: Vengeance", it's a 'cybrid' (basically a cyborg ;)) called 'Mercury'

The game itself is in normal 3D-style but I wanted to draw the character in a vectorish/cartoonish style.
Normally I only do anime vectors, so I'm most active on MT, therefore I would also like to submit it here and not somewhere else... but of course only if it's 'legit' ;)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.