Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Funimation is doing! - Minitokyo

What Funimation is doing!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Attention! Funimation is putting out Ouran High School Host Club this year! I personally can't wait. It won't be as good as the Japanese version, but i think it will be pretty cool! OHSHC is a great show, and Funimation is pretty good at close translations and finding good voice actors. I CAN'T WAIT! :nya:

"Let's stay together, itsumo"Signature Image

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

... what do you mean it won't be as good as the Japanese version? It IS the Japanese version. All they're doing is adding a sub track as well as a dub track. With those both turned off, it's the same as the Japanese version. No one is making you watch the dub or read the subs...

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

If I'm right, they'll use the same voices they have for the other shows they now dub. One Piece has a lot of the Dragonball voices.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines
^ In rememberance of the great siggy Milkiyo made me...

i suppose. I still can't wait for it to start however. I've seen the whole series twice and i have the books.

"Let's stay together, itsumo"Signature Image

I can't wait either :) Ouran is a great show, and it'l be fun to hear how they sound in english, but if they suck i always switch top the jap. version ^_^

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.