Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Three items you gonna take to a deserted island? - Minitokyo

Three items you gonna take to a deserted island?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

If you are allowed to take just 3 items to a deserted island, what will be the three items you gonna take?
Go ahead and get creative, but think good before you choose, you cannot change them later :)
When answer consider you gonna be there for a while... years and years.... *laughs devilish*

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

A raft.

If not that then we go to option two, I swim until I die or else I kill myself, either that or wait for starvation, otherwise I hate having things with me. Though it would be nice to have some solitude, I would need an unlimited supply of food, an indestructable house, and plumbing. Thats about it otherwise @_@.

Signature Image

oraoraburning

Ora, Knight who say Ni

a plane, it's pilot and something to drink ^_^'

the weaker the dog, the louder the bark. And i'm sooooooo loud!

food, water, and a jet :P

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

come on guys get serious... don't be corny... 3 single items... a house is not a single item, right?

Astereth

Lord of all things ecchi

My computer with a (powerful) wireless modem.
My CD collection.
A generator for the computer

All I'd need to survive :)

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Giant loaf of bread, big canteen of water, and a knife. Seriously. Knives are multi-purpose useful tools.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

A ax/hatchet thingy
clothes
fishing pole

seriously, id bring a revolver and two bullets. why you may ask? cause if im stranded on an island i want at least one sure way of "escape"

Zerowing

Zerowing

GraveZero

A GPS, satellite phone with 100 hours of battery life, and a reusable weapon just in case ;)

Signature

Quote by AsterethMy computer with a (powerful) wireless modem.
My CD collection.
A generator for the computer

All I'd need to survive :)

lol.. we have a winner :D

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

er I dont know, CDs, CD Player and drawing set, all stuff I cant live without...

nostalgicmix

nostalgicmix

Silent Bound

The biggest dictionary known to man (still need to study :P), my girlfriend (talk about a kinky time on a deserted island xD), and a katana (mainly for hunting food, chopping wood, etc). Why a katana you ask? I don't know. Because samurai swords pwn?

Signature Image

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Me? Huh...well, I could make most things with local materials, so all Id really need is a sword(kill things), a knife(make things), and a book about rocks. Why rocks, you say? Well, with the proper chemicals produced from certain kinds of rocks I could have a fairly decent life on said island. Ive got the chemistry knowledge, just need the rock knowledge ;)

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

a big inflatable house for my girlfriends, mangas and food ^^

Signature

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

a bible, a machete, and a crate of rifles with their ammuntion. Now I can survive ^_^

I am invincible!

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

People seem to be forgetting the crucial element for survival -- water.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

But you need to drink about 72oz
of water a day, the water won't last
forever

captin

captin

CLASS B NINJA

i would take a power generator and a raft and a years suplly of food PS the generator is porable

when eyes close they see peace but when the open agin the real world is shown

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Quote by Vagrant123People seem to be forgetting the crucial element for survival -- water.

I know how to weave tight baskets, as well as being able to use any hides or native means to achieve water gathering in event of storms. No amount of filtration will make seawater viable short of distillation, especially in a lasting way.

I am invincible!

itsDchlorine

itsDchlorine

The Yin & The Yang

a girl, another girl and a bed

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

Helicopter, boat and somebody who knows how to drive...

I just cant stop talking~ XD

toonleap

toonleap

Just a Waller

everyone should watch that movie....CAST AWAY!!...When you watch that, You will really know what to carry so you dont get stuck in there!!......Maybe you could take with you a Volleyball wilson so you dont get nutz..... :hmpf:

Now, seriously, If I get stuck in an island with no chance to get out of there....a gun, a knife and a survival book with instructions about how to use a coconut to build something useful, for example!....only to survive...until I get nutz like Gilligan

Now, if I could get out of there anytime I want....My manga collection, a typewriter with tons of paper and my drawing kit.....It is no use to carry a computer or a laptop cause theres no electricity and lets face it...even with a generator, it will not run forever.....with that I could create my own mangas and write my own novels.

I dont think I will bring a girlfriend with me and get stuck in an island...it will be so unfair for her and the children that will come...to be stuck in an island....dont you think so?...unless I ask her and really, really love me, then maybe it is good to bring her with you....

or a mix of both examples I mentioned....Anyway, Definetly, I dont like the idea of being stuck in an island with ONLY three things because your chance of survival will be so minimum.... ^_^'

Just think about it while you watch the CAST AWAY movie again and again...**evil laugh**

Signature
Visit my Gallery, make a comment, fav it if you like it and best of all, Download it! Enjoy!
Unete a Hispanime Other groups I joined: Anime Club, MT Singles Club, ::Simple-ism::,
::Mai-Hime-fans::

All I would need is an av-8b Harrier II with a full tank of fuel, but if that is not allowed I'd take a box of flares, a large knife (preferably a machete), and a pair of high magnification binoculars.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.