Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which?waller Round 4 results - Minitokyo

which?waller Round 4 results

Group announcement by The-Planning-Board

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Here are the results for Round 4!
Maplerose had it easy, and used that to her advantage to guess all of the walls correctly -- on her first try, no less! Gaara-no-Shukaku and Piccolobear also scored highly; in all, 4 out of 7 guessers got a 50% or better on their first list.

http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?chs=400x250&cht=bhg&chtt=Guessers%20Percentage&chxt=x&chd=t:100|85.7|83.3|56.3|38.9|31.3|14.2&chdl=Maplerose|gaara-no-shukaku|piccolobear|Chloe-chan|sailorchiron|Mirinee|MyrrhLynn&chco=FF3333,FF6633,FFFF33,66FF66,66CCFF,3333FF,CC00FF

Here's who made each wall:
Wall 1: Maplerose and Kitten
Wall 2: Maplerose and Mirinee
Wall 3: Maplerose and Gaara-no-shukaku
Wall 4: Abul and Piccolobear
Wall 5: Myrhhlynn and Piccolobear
Wall 6: Gaara-no-shukaku and Kitten
Wall 7: Maplerose and Chloe-chan
Wall 8: Myrhhlynn and Piccolobear
Wall 9: Chubbykitty and BBshadowneko

I'll try to compile the guessability factor of each wall (the charts that say who people guessed made each wall) this weekend.

Thanks to all the wallers and guessers who participated :)

which?waller round 5 will also start this weekend. Look forward to it!

EDIT: Guessability of Round 4 Walls

aw, seriously? 100% on the first guess? Wow, Maplerose just owns this game.... XD

...and only 7 guessers this round, even less than there were walls. T_T

Anyway, can't wait to see the guessibility results of the walls, and for Round 5! Hopefully our new participants will stick around and some of our missing regulars will return, since this game becomes much harder and more fun the more people there are playing. ^_^

Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.

lol congratz rose XD

Signature Image
close the world, txEn eht nepo

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

I hardly recognize one of Myrrhlynn's walls and abul's as well. Congrats Rose, for beating me again. >__>

Anyway, a great round, and I'm looking forward the entries and also Round 5!

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

*muahahaha!* it seems the evil crown is still mine >D But really, it was much easier knowing how many walls each person did, good for using elimination XD

aww, only 7 guessers? >__< Some of the participants didn't even guess.... What happened to flyin who was so good at guessing? XD

I'll look forward to the guessibility results, and see who made the evilest wall XD Yay round 5! I hope we get more people this round, makes it more fun to be evil XD

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

OMG I FAIL at guessing. >.< I'm always at the bottom of the curve, it makes it depressing. T_T

And I can't believe that MapleRose got mine and Piccolobear's walls the first try. They were both so different how did you figure it out? D:!

merged: 03-07-2008 ~ 01:55am
Oh now that the contest is over I can ask this: What series is wall #3 from? I don't recognize it at all!

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

Lol, for #5, I picked up on your (MyrrhLynn) vectoring style, and Piccolobear said she used patterns etc XD, and there was only like 2 walls left for Piccolobear once I eliminated everything else XD. Same for #9, it was more of a process of elimination XD

For #3, I don't think it's from any series. It's just a random picture we found on MT (which I think has been deleted now, since I can't find it DX ). The guy originally had tawny hair, but we changed it to blue 'cause the girl has red hair like Juliet from RomeoxJuliet XD

Mirinee

Mirinee

Former Gundam SEED fan

How dare MyrrhLynn score even lower than me? X.X
I only know one person here, Murrue-chan, so I guessed which ones she did, and then I threw the rest on 100% randomly. :S

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

lol, maybe you got one of the random guesses right, randomly XD statistically speaking, you probably do have some sort of chance of doing that XD

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

LOL! I didn't do the vector in wall #5 Piccolobear did that one. XD You got lucky, either that or apparently I vector like Piccolobear all this time and I never knew it? XP

chubbykitty

chubbykitty

LEADING THE CAT ARMY

Dang! I didn't even get to guess >_> *needs more time*

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

LOL, but the vectoring style looked kinda like yours.... maybe Piccolobear was trying to copy your style XD

Oh, I found the scan we used for #3: red couple by reirei777

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Whoa I like how the image looks on the walls you guys did way better then the scan. The scan is like one big mush of reddish colors. x_x

Oh, I didn't know I had a vectoring style, considering how few of them I've done. And I've never put patterns on my vectors before... but okay, I'll go with it. XD

Maybe another W?W contest should be where it lists who made what wall and we have to figure out whose style they were trying to copy? XD XD

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Argh! I ddn't realize people could pair up twice! >_< It wouldn't have helped my guessing anyway...

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Feel free to link your wall submissions in the group GB and so I can pop them in the group gallery :]

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.