Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you like to do when playing GTA?Share your creativity!!! - Minitokyo

What do you like to do when playing GTA?Share your creativity!!!

page 1 of 1 15 total items

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

GTA3 is a game which most people love...I'll cut the crap...I love drving a truck and go looking for motorcycles(especially high speed ones!) and kncoking them down..I also enjoy taking my *stolen* tank for a walk in the town!I think im not violent enough...What do you all like to do?Share your creativity with us!

I just cant stop talking~ XD

killing pedestrians for money, parking a car on the road, wait for traffic jam, and destroy the car :)

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

I like driving on the right side of the street and obeying the traffic signals. >_> what are you looking at?

Haha...sharing evilness ehhh...only played GTA Vice City but
I'll liked flying in the Hunter and blowing everything up :) ^_^'

Sorceres00

Sorceres00

Sekiria

Quote by bahamut84killing pedestrians for money, parking a car on the road, wait for traffic jam, and destroy the car :)

hahahaha yeah yeah i do that too
i like shoot a car, them i follow him (i feel like in a race XD XD ) and see how crazy they drive XD XD ( maybe i'm the crazy) ^_^' ^_^'
Shhh.... Play MTA (Multi Theft Auto, it's gta but online), is a total madness XD XD XD XD XD XD

Signature
Fate and Fake........Love and Pain

i love stealing cars with people still inside and driving them into the sea and jumping out the last minute. also kinda like thatr but i love lighting cars on fire and watch them drive away only to be blown to bits with the passengers still inside. and lastly i love just cruising the streets listening to my mp3 player

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

I had a cheet on my comp that instantly spawned tanks, and another that destroyed every car instanly, so I just kept making a huge amount of tanks, then kept hitting the destroy cars cheat. If you keep hitting the destroy cars cheat, they'd keep rising higher in the sky, then fall down again! Imagine 40 tank hulls suddenly raining down from the sky, faltening any pedestrian unlucky enough to be walking past!

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I like collecting the vehicles i'm not supposed to get and putting them in my garages, like the Army Truck and the SWAT wagon. gta:vc, by the way

I am invincible!

using cheats: Dodo car(flying cas) + tanks. just put the cannon backwards, start shooting and you'll fly. I loved flying over the city, trying to do crazy tricks, like going through small holes between buildings. Finally I dropped down with full speed and destroyed everything that is below me.

using cheats: Dodo car(flying cas) + tanks. just put the cannon backwards, start shooting and you'll fly. I loved flying over the city, trying to do crazy tricks, like going through small holes between buildings. Finally I dropped down with full speed and destroyed everything that is below me.

Kevorkian

The Worst

Have sex with hookers then kill them and take the money back. Brilliance.

athiest, faceless, ageless, shapeless, mind elevates into states i'm weightless, spines shake when they in the wake of greatness

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

Quote by KevorkianHave sex with hookers then kill them and take the money back. Brilliance.

ooOOooo...You are so nasty...I think i also enjoy holding a chainsaw and slicing whatever that comes into my sight...Ladies screaming are music to my ears~!

I just cant stop talking~ XD

Find a police car!

Find a police car!

Find a police car!

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.