Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Church song ^^ - Minitokyo

Church song ^^

A good song?

not bad.. -.
2 votes
nice song XD
4 votes
yikes!
4 votes
err.. dont know
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

http://profile.imeem.com/Qdfw9/music/E0QHxE7e/tim_we_are_the_reason/

pay attention to the meaning of the lyric >.

We are the reason-Avalon

As little children
We would dream of Christmas morn
Of all the gifts and toys
We knew we'd find
But we never realized
A baby born one blessed night
Gave us the greatest gift of our lives

We were the reason
That He gave His life
We were the reason
That He suffered and died
To a world that was lost
He gave all He could give
To show us the reason to live

As the years went by
We learned more about gifts
The giving of ourselves
And what that means
On a dark and cloudy day
A man hung crying in the rain
All because of love, all because of love

I've finally found the reason for living
It's in giving every part of my heart to Him
In all that I do every word that I say
I'll be giving my all just for Him, for Him

He is my reason to live

Signature

When are you going to give up trying to convert people... You've already made a thread to convert people, and now heres another one...

?(/??)?
?? ???
????????
????????

ProgramZERO

ProgramZERO

The Lost Generation

Who's this song about?

Sleeping peacefully on the edges of No Man's Land... Not all good is rewarded, not all evil is punished.

Well, assuming the "christmas" I'd assume its supposed to be jesus, but ehh...

?(/??)?
?? ???
????????
????????

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

yup ^^ 'He' means Jesus

converting a good thing is a good thing rite? XD

Signature

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

Yup! It's one of my fav Christian song! We sing this song at school...

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

if people are strong in their faith, whichever they believe, trust me others that attempt to convert aren't going to get too far, so let them have their fun, if they are proving to be bothersome the mods here will end them, but they haven't converted me, of course I didn't even bother with what they posted, what others posted, yet still...

BuBbLeS!

Signature

onyhow

Survivor...

Quote by priincessconverting a good thing is a good thing rite?

That doesn't make sense...

And stop converting...if we like your god...we're going to change our believes ourselves...and for me...I hate your god...

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

there's no such thing as "your god, my god". God doesn't belong to anyone.
plus, i'm convinced there's only One True God existing. if God is most-powerful, God shouldn't be jealous about other gods, as claimed in 10 commandments.

conversion begins from willingness in our hearts, so how are you going to convince us? plus, it's wise if you are aware that the more you pursue towards the unbelievers, the more you make them hate God. why not try work with them in contributing the society? Even though it's a secular thing, at least you help spread God's love too :)

personally, i prefer medieval Christian songs, a it's kinda spiritually calm and serene :) such as this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqvoB4uN1Qs

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Quote: And stop converting...if we like your god...we're going to change our believes ourselves...and for me...I hate your god...

hate, why? u know nothing about God. i know God bcoz people around me converted me, too? idont think converting is bad

Quote: there's no such thing as "your god, my god". God doesn't belong to anyone.
plus, i'm convinced there's only One True God existing. if God is most-powerful, God shouldn't be jealous about other gods, as claimed in 10 commandments.

yeah, there's only one God, n he's our God. jealous, wut do u mean? gods arent exist anyway
Hildegard Von Bingen - O Ecclesia -what's this means? nice, song XD

Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Quote: yeah, there's only one God, n he's our God.

God isn't yours or mine or ours, he's...just God.

Quote: wut do u mean? gods arent exist anyway

His point exactly, just phrased in a very different way.

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

i find it sad when a religion has to use the multimedia to convert others to their beliefs... good advertisement strategy though. personally, i hate listening to religious music.

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

I don't mind religious songs that much.
Shame that some religions use advertising as a ploy for conversion.
But, what can you do.
Sometimes, its good to just follow the beat and ignore the lyrics.
Why do you think I like listening to the halleluyah chorus?
I can't understand what they're singing, but I dig the rythm.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Quote: God isn't yours or mine or ours, he's...just God.

the bible tells us that He's our Father-He creates us-, our God-He does what we cant do, our Savior-He died for us, n always helps us when we down.

Quote: i find it sad when a religion has to use the multimedia to convert others to their beliefs... good advertisement strategy though. personally, i hate listening to religious music.

that's not it. it's bcoz we can feel comfortable when we sing for Him. n also, we can always remember Him when we sing it.

Signature

onyhow

Survivor...

Quote by priincesshate, why? u know nothing about God. i know God bcoz people around me converted me, too? idont think converting is bad

People like you, and what you say are exactly the reason why I don't like religious fundamentalists...(one of the reason, anyway...)

And I know whole lot deal about god...don't try to drag the issue around by saying I know nothing and you know everything...I know as much as you know...(or lesser, or greater...I don't know...but at least I know, got it?)

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Quote: People like you, and what you say are exactly the reason why I don't like religious fundamentalists...(one of the reason, anyway...)

only bcoz people like me? u cant take this seriously, dont u. it's just by ur selfish sight, like'i dont like how u act, so i cant accept ur view bout something'
n wut do u mean with my God, ur God.. God's only one..that's the basic lesson of wut God means. hehe

Signature

Uhh... please make it so that people reading it can actually understand it. Its really weird just to try and make sense of what you're trying to say.

Anyways... at the moment, you're not exactly displaying the best of attitudes for any hopes of conversion, more like shunning.

?(/??)?
?? ???
????????
????????

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

I've never heard the song before.
The song itself I can't say is good or bad.
The message behind it is good (in my opinion).

When someone said "God isn't yours or mine or ours, he's...just God. ", I think they meant that God is the same nomatter what religious beliefs you have. However, I'd still have to say that the Muslim and Christian God aren't the same. Christians (a high percentage, but not all) believe in a 3-in-one God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) that are three seperate entities, but one God. Muslims believe in Allah and that he is a single form. To each religion, that's a BIG difference.

BTW: The thread is getting offtopic. Even though not everyone may believe the same was as you do, you all should be open to one another and their beliefs and be more considerate. ^^ Not everyone will believe the same way... its a fact of life. You can be kind and open about things or be harsh and close-minded about things.

=========

A narrow mind has a broad tongue. As soon as you learn this and understand it and accept it, you'll be better off as a human being... religious or non-religious.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Quote: Anyways... at the moment, you're not exactly displaying the best of attitudes for any hopes of conversion, more like shunning.

i'll try my best -_-' im not shunning anyway
yeah, each religion has its own concept about God, that's why beware. the wrong choice, wrong way, dead end.

Signature

And there again, I see those types of threat, "if you don't believe, you'll go to hell"

Please just stop...

?(/??)?
?? ???
????????
????????

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

I meant other forms of media, not song.
Toast with Jesus' face on it, stuff like that.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

onyhow

Survivor...

Quote by priincessyeah, each religion has its own concept about God, that's why beware. the wrong choice, wrong way, dead end.

Buddhism have zero concept of god...

Hinduism, Shinto, Shamanism (not sure...), folk religion, ancient religion by Greeks/Romans, Egyptians, Norse have concept of gods...(with an s...)

Scientology (if you consider it...) believe in aliens...

Now do you see that not all religion have concept of god?

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Quote: the wrong choice, wrong way, dead end.

...do you expect to gain anyone's respect at all by posting that?
I just realized that I had forgotten to comment on that song.
Well. It's a song. Yes I think I have heard it before on one my visits to my cousin's church.
However, that's exactly what it is. A song. I don't feel any inclination to it at all.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

well, people who dont believe Him will not have feelings bout that song o. 0 actually i just wanted to share

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.