Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Church song ^^ - Minitokyo

Church song ^^

A good song?

not bad.. -.
2 votes
nice song XD
4 votes
yikes!
4 votes
err.. dont know
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

i don't think that's it. i've met many christians who devoted but just don't like to listen to this kind of music. i say it's just a matter of people's preference in music.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

yup ^^ i didnt like christian's songs before

Signature

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

Quote by priincess
Hildegard Von Bingen - O Ecclesia -what's this means? nice, song XD

Hildegard Von Bingen is a multi-talented nun who received a divine vision, which is so strong that she is forced to write them down the lyrics. and she sang it by herself, even though she knew nothing of music

more info here :) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hildegard_of_Bingen

hmmm......i'm not sure what does Ecclesia means, ^_^' but i think in this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecclesia

personally, i prefer medieval songs more than 'modern' Christian songs ^_^' don't know why, but maybe because it's "spiritually enchanting"

Anyways, if you're interested, pm me and i can pass more of her songs to you ;)

i'll tell you more when i'm free ^_^' *rushes back to work*

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

yup ^^ thx for ur info!

Signature

ace950

Ace of Spades

Quote by DarkRoseofHellWhen are you going to give up trying to convert people... You've already made a thread to convert people, and now heres another one...

As Christians, our mission in life is to spread the Gospel.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

spread the world!

Signature

That'll be really annoying then... and I seriously don't recommend doing so. Let them do it without someone bugging em...

?(/??)?
?? ???
????????
????????

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

as long as they don't come to me, i won't say anything nasty to them

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

ahahaha, i'll come to u then!
well,too difficult to convert people using cyber world :P

Signature

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

lol~it is even better when one doesn't be so zealous to convert others. this modern era isn't like those days where people are convinced so easily ^_^' as times goes by, more and more doubts arise because of availability of various philosophical thoughts.

even though i'm very open to any possibilities, never deny God and gods, i don't see some convincing ideas from major religions because some keep repeating their words.

better if you focus on helping and loving each other, regardless of religions :D "love thy neighbor.......kiss me!" X-P

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

*kisses kokuyu* :P

But yeah. Its pointless to convert people and yes, its even weirder to convert via cyber, but seriously... just everyone try to get along (even though thats really hard to ask)

?(/??)?
?? ???
????????
????????

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

LOL DarkRose.

Amen to what Kokuyu said too XD

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

good luck trying to come to me. i'm in afghanistan. X3 hahaha.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

im not goin to afghan.. i'll spread it HERE. nothing's impossible ;p

Signature

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

hahaha. good luck with that. but you really shouldn't use absolutes like "nothing is impossible" some things are impossible because we humans are somewhat limited in our capacity to do things.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Quote: some things are impossible

for being the children of God, anything's possible X) n bcoz God's perfect it means we can be perfect too, says the bible. juzt believe!

Signature

Tell me when you can sit on the sun without any protective clothing.

?(/??)?
?? ???
????????
????????

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Quote: Tell me when you can sit on the sun without any protective clothing.

ok, 1st, juzt believe.
if u dont believe, of course it's not possible.

Signature

So... tell me when you can sit on the sun. I'm waiting.

?(/??)?
?? ???
????????
????????

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Quote: So... tell me when you can sit on the sun. I'm waiting.

Just believe, says she.
Although...why on earth would we want to sit on a star? XD

I believe I can fly, so am I flying? Right now? This very moment? O_o
You know what priincess...you really don't make much sense.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Quote: So... tell me when you can sit on the sun. I'm waiting.

my faith bout God, if u measure it based from the bible, are smaller than a seed. it's not enough to sit in the sun. n why must i sit there bcoz i think if i sit in the sun or in the water, u would juzt say if i use magical think, not by God?

Quote: I believe I can fly, so am I flying? Right now? This very moment? O_o

yes it can be, if u believe GOD! nothing's impossible, God says it evrytime. this isnt make sense to u but to all believers, it's more than make sense. n what bout my religion teacher also my friend's cousin that can heal people without goin to doctor? do u think it's also make sense?
u cant understand n believe God bcoz u didnt have experiences of it. like suffering. or, u juzt havent read much

Signature

onyhow

Survivor...

Quote by priincessyes it can be, if u believe GOD! nothing's impossible, God says it evrytime. this isnt make sense to u but to all believers, it's more than make sense. n what bout my religion teacher also my friend's cousin that can heal people without goin to doctor? do u think it's also make sense?
u cant understand n believe God bcoz u didnt have experiences of it. like suffering. or, u juzt havent read much

Oh shut up...

If you believe in god, and you believe that we should be converted right now, why aren't we yet?

Stop being crazy about this "god" thing...it's just stupid...start to think....

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Quote: Oh shut up...

If you believe in god, and you believe that we should be converted right now, why aren't we yet?

Stop being crazy about this "god" thing...it's just stupid...start to think....

That's a bit harsh but you know what? I'll have to agree with onyhow.

This is just crazy! I can't believe what I'm reading in these forums.

Quote: This is just crazy! I can't believe what I'm reading in these forums.

Cause its funny?

Quote: Just believe, says she.
Although...why on earth would we want to sit on a star? XD

Cause you get a nice view of other planets? XD

Quote: yes it can be, if u believe GOD! nothing's impossible, God says it evrytime. this isnt make sense to u but to all believers, it's more than make sense. n what bout my religion teacher also my friend's cousin that can heal people without goin to doctor? do u think it's also make sense?

I know we have an immune system, does that help?

?(/??)?
?? ???
????????
????????

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.