Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Church song ^^ - Minitokyo

Church song ^^

A good song?

not bad.. -.
2 votes
nice song XD
4 votes
yikes!
4 votes
err.. dont know
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 52 total items

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Priincess created this thread to share the lyrics of a song. Yet the latest posts are nothing but sarcastic acrimony directed against her.

If you don't wish to read these threads, you are free to leave. She has the right to post threads such as this and be free from harassment.

If I see anyone else posting ad hominem attacks, I will freely use the mute option.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

I have say that not a bad song. Even though I don't beleive the theory I mean the meaning behide it. It does make you thinking the things we do and the cause we do to our life.

As the years went by
We learned more about gifts
The giving of ourselves
And what that means
On a dark and cloudy day
A man hung crying in the rain
All because of love, all because of love

I agree. Not sure about the gifts.

Thanks for sharing.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Quote: Priincess created this thread to share the lyrics of a song. Yet the latest posts are nothing but sarcastic acrimony directed against her.

i know this would be happen. that's okay =p if by this thread can make people understand bout God.

Signature

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

that's a nice attitude. you're not offended by my sarcasm are you? it's how i usually talk and i'm not willing to change my speech pattern. although when i said that was a nice attitude, no sarcasm was intended.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 52 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.