Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bakuretsu Tenshi - Minitokyo

Bakuretsu Tenshi

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

This show is just like a clone of bubblegum crisis.
If you like bubblegrum crisis, you would definitely like this. The animation was good, storyline were soso. lots of fanservice. And I think the ending is kinda bad. Season 2 isnt out of the question with such an ambigious ending.
Btw, in one of episode, around ep15, all the characters seem to have a breast implant or something

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

I've really been looking forward to this being released in R1. It's been real tempting to get it by other means 'cus I have trouble waiting patently for shows that interest me. Nothing entertains me more than girls and robots... so Bakuretsu Tenshi is a no brainer for me. Hopefully there will be an anounced release date soon... give me something to hold onto dang it!

Can anyone post links to the illistrations used for this series ?

dnmax

dnmax

That Man

this show was really really bad. i hated all the characters and the plot only started on episode 16 and everything before that was terrible. i can't believe i watched 16 episodes of this. what a waste of my time and Gonzo's money.

Lantist

Lantist

Royal Mist

I hope they woud make a season 2 to make up for season 1 though, since the ending of episode 24 showed that meg also had a cybot.

BakutenJo

BakutenJo

made in hell

Quote by dnmaxthis show was really really bad. i hated all the characters and the
plot only started on episode 16 and everything before that was
terrible. i can't believe i watched 16 episodes of this. what a waste
of my time and Gonzo's money.

To each their own, I guess.

And for those of you who wanted more images and info on the series, I'm plugging my own site - http://bakuten.bigess.co.uk

It seriously needs updating, but I need to find the time.

The ending was a bit weird, not sure if that means there would be a season two, or what?

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I would say the anime itself is pretty good. I dont want to say its great kuz it kinda isnt. Haven't seen the ending yet though kuz it was licensed at the end! WTF is dat shiet! anyways, just another babe/shoot-em-up anime. Most animes dont really get sequels and I have a good hunch that this one wont get one.

haha, I thought Bakuten was quite old... and there's only 24 episodes. But they're all good. The animation, action, characters and art are all really nice. Though the story might not be as good to some people, but it was alright for me.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

does anyone knoe where to get eps 19 +?

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

requesting interesting plot please, because i did not see any. all i saw was characters created just to fulfil fanboys of every genre by instating the 1. loli girl 2. smart, in charge business woman 3. tough gun willing chic 4. helpless, cute girl; all of which displayed almost no character depth, especially the cook, kyohei.

i dont know, i think gonzo's quality to good anime has decreased since last exile :(

I liked Bakuten alot. It was just simple, no BS shoot-em-up with nice animations and humor in it. I didn't expect anything deep, so I got more than what I wanted. The ending is kinda weird, but it's not like I was expecting an "omg" ending anyways (though they did make Joe pretty interesting).

Be Free and Masturbate

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I really liked this anime too. The show is full of action, sexy girls (Meg and Sei, i love you XD ), and a good soundtrack.

One of my favorites in 2004 :D

(My avatar is Sei ^^)

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.