Are You Feelin' Lucky Contest

Group announcement by various--ANME--fanfics

page 1 of 1 3 total items

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Cancel

La li ho! XD lol (Aw, I'm still smitten with Gravitation^^) Alright, right to business... It's been awhile since we last had an announcement, right? Well, Hotaru-chan (HotaruZala) and I just wanna let everyone know that we're holding a very special fanfiction contest in celebration of St.Patricks Day...or for those unfamiliar with the holiday; a contest celebrating good luck and good fortune.^^ The contest will start March 17th and end April 17th that way everyone has over a month to come up with awesome one-shots.^^ Okay, here are the rules for the contest:

1. Must Be A One-Shot

2. Can Use Any Anime of Your Choosing

3. Minimum of 500 words (By that I mean 500 words are the least amount you can have) lol

4. Theme Is Good Luck/Good Fortune --Or-- St.Patrick's Day (whichever of the two you are most familiar with^^)

5. PM you're fanfiction.net or lj link to your story to either Hotaru-Zala or myself (ladestiny92) ;with the PM subject being V-A-F Contest.

6. For admins : Admins could also enter the contest for fun but of course, their entries won't be judged...^^,

This topic is so much fun to write about so we look forward to seeing a lot of creative entries.^^ Winners will receive a banner for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places, plus a special banner devoted to the Most Creative story.^^ Good Luck Minna-san and happy writing! ^^
We hope to see many entries in this competition... :)

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

• Mar 14, 2008

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Cancel

one shot? i dun understand

Signature

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Cancel

Quote by priincess

one shot? i dun understand

Okay...^^,
One-shot means a one-chapter story... :D

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

• Mar 14, 2008

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.