Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need Adobe Photoshop CS2 - Minitokyo

Need Adobe Photoshop CS2

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

can someone plz give me the full version of Adobe Pohotshop CS2 ..?
>. my comp was in error mode then i've lost all my data. :sweat:
i want 2 make some banners n probably walling but now i cant go anywhere .. althought now im in holiday but my parents r too busy to go buying it T.T
i tried to search at yahoo n google but those r just the trial one.. i need more than that

Signature

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

To get the full-version I'm pretty sure you have to buy it. You can download the trial but otherwise I don't think we can help you ^_^'

Signature

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Please note that posting information about pirating software is not allowed per Pirating Software/BT and MT
If you are a student you may want to consider an academic version of Photoshop which offers some discount. There is also Photoshop elements for less than $100 which offers at least some of the functionality at a fraction of the cost.
Of course, there are plenty of other art programs available as well, such as Paint Shop Pro, the GIMP, etc and so forth.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

okay :) i got it

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.