Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Make a difference and help us - Minitokyo

Make a difference and help us

page 1 of 1 3 total items

To put it short there is only one movie theater in my hometown but it's being closed
becouse the city board belives that people don't go to movies anymore and that our theater
is thats why useless. But fortunetly we have an address that you can sing online that says that our theater should not
closed. So if you could be help us keep our theater and sign it.
It's in finnish so here are the instruktions from finnish to english and remember to fill all the gabs.

Please click here to sign

*Elokuvateatteri Bio Huvimylly vaarassa = Movie theater Bio Huvimylly is in danger. (the name is Bio funmill in english if want to know) It's an link to the signing so click it to proceed.

*Etunimi = forename
*Sukunimi = surname
*Paikkakunta = home town
*Sahkopostinosoite = e-mail address
*Sakopostiosoitteen nakyvyys = Do you want your e-mail address to be seen with your name or not. (Top one is only by moderators, middle one by moderator and the maker of the address and bodom one is by anybody)

*Saako nimesi julkaista netissa = Do you want your name to be seen in the address

Allekirjoita adressi = Sign the address

Sahkopostiosoitteeseen lahetetaan varmistusviesti sen toimivuuden tarkistamiseksi. = You will be receive an message to your e-mail to test if the e-mail address is real and working.

In the e-mail you receive they ask you if you have really sign the address yourself and if you haven't then report from a mistake to the maker of the address. And if you have signed it yourself then open the upper link. When you open it, it says that your signing has been succesful and it ask you if you want you to join the address.fi but you don't have to and you can just exit the website.

If you have any problems I will be more than happy to help.
We thank you from your support.

Sure I'm more than happy to help you.

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

I did it, I singned it :)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.