Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Stuff for Sale - Minitokyo

Stuff for Sale

Group announcement by ClampFans

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

So... I've been growing more and more disillusioned with CLAMP every time a new chapter of Tsubasa is released (btw please don't try to argue with me on it, it is THE most effective way of convincing me that you have exceptionally bad taste). The "Groundhog Day" arc was the straw that broke the camel's back.
I'm finished with Tsubasa and CLAMP as a whole.
Yes, you did just read that right.
So, with only a very few exceptions, I am selling all of my CLAMP merchandise.

I'm willing to haggle, especially if you buy a lot. All prices in US dollars.

List here

Disassembled artbooks:
These are all $3 each for the whole book, I will not sell single pages. Great for framing or scanning (I've already scanned them though).
Clamp North Side (Tokyopop Release)
Clamp South Side (Tokyopop Release)
Hiten Muma
Soryuuden Gengashuu
Tokyo Babylon Photographs
I've got a handful of non-Clamp ones as well, tell me if you're interested.

Possibly more to come, but that's the bulk of it, anything more will be little magazine things (bonuses with Clamp illustrations inside, Clamp series on the cover, etc.).

Wanna buy something(s)? Leave a LiveJournal comment or PM me with what you'd like and what state/country you're in.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

wow. that's nice. i haven't liked anything new from clamp in a while. nice to meet someone who finally feels that way about clamp. X3

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

Wow...I love a lot of your stuff, but I'm beyond broke right now so I probably won't be able to buy any. I'll still look at the list when you get it up though.

Signature

hmm.. i'm interested in the Clamp's one shot Mangas.. anyway, I'll be looking at the list when you post it..

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

wait for that list...

Signature Image
This day we fight!

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

Well, it's actually pretty interesting ^__^
I'll be waiting for you to post the list with prices :)
Just one question : can we pay with Paypal?

omg u hav sooooo many CLAMP stuffs! @.@ i would luv to hav them but i'm not rich...T^T
if i were u i would rather die than sell them o.o

Whoa the recent stuff with Tsubasa must be pretty bad, I am so sorry you are selling all of your Clamp stuff.
If I had money I would interested in the Tsubasa/xxxholic calendars from 2004 to 2007 but I am poor. But I am sort of sad you aren't a clamp fan anymore. I appreciated all your scans and you seemed really devoted (I was kind of a fan of all the cool scans you did).

I guess that is the way the cookie crumbles.

Are you still selling this stuff? If so, how much would shipping be to 14627 (Rochester, NY) for the X Zero artbook?

Is the CLAMP in 3-D Land Watanuki still available?
Missouri, United States. 63031

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.