Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The diffrences of Photoshop CS3 and Photoshop CS3 Extended - Minitokyo

The diffrences of Photoshop CS3 and Photoshop CS3 Extended

page 1 of 1 4 total items

minamiyukihimenonaka

minamiyukihimenonaka

taken account!

2 versions of photoshop, which better between photoshop standar and extended?I'm know some features aren't available in standar version, like MATLAB integration,extras tool (like count tool etc) but i'm not understand about each purpose. I'm using standar version, and if you know about photoshop extended detail, please tell me, i need your suggestion guys. We can share each other.

going lower surpass the higher.

kroryoyashiallen

kroryoyashiallen

~Geass:Lavi_Zamir vii Britannia~

sorry....i dont know much about photoshop...but i only knows how to use it...
gomen ne~

I use extended and I saw my friend using the standard one but I didnt really see much difference
I dont know if the standard one does this as well but the extended one downloads the updates... but I think the standard one does that also

I always wondered the difference between those 2 as well

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Bizarre

Bizarre

The One

Photoshop CS3 = Lite (no extras)
Photoshop CS3 Extended = bloatware (too much extra; installation exceeds 1GB)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.