Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bug in updated scan - Minitokyo

Bug in updated scan

page 1 of 1 4 total items

ladykaze

ladykaze

A rabid Kira fan

I had submitted some scans but decided to update the scans. Although the preview of the scan is updated, I still see the previous scan before my updates. Why is it so?

For example, this scan of mine
Maze of White by ladykaze
I submitted half of the scan initially and I updated with two combined scan later. However, i only see half of the scan I uploaded previously when i download it.

Can someone help? Thanks a lot.

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I had a similar thing happen to me. I checked a day or two later and it was all updated. Perhaps it just needs time?

Signature

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I think the previous image is probably cached. Either wait a few days like Ash-Hikari suggested for the cache to expire, or try clearing your cache. If you use Firefox, do CTRL+F5 (or Tools->Clear Private data and check "Cache"). If you use Internet Explorer, go to Internet Options, and "Delete Files".

If that doesn't work, it's probably the server lagging in updating, in which case try waiting.

For your scan, for me, the Full download (from the "Download" link on the left menu) seems to be updated, though the "Enlarge" function still has the old version =\

ladykaze

ladykaze

A rabid Kira fan

I see. I get what you mean. I still half of the scan in the enlarged version. So I guess if any user want to see the full scan will just have to download it. The enlarged link is still in beta version so naturally there will be flaws. Thanks for the advice.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.