Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Light or Heavy Breakfast? - Minitokyo

Light or Heavy Breakfast?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

For me its light breakfast.. when there's school coz I dont want to go to the washroom.. doing.. urmmm.. ya'know.. lol.. ^_^' ~_~

So what's yours? OX

I guess you could consider eating nothing for breakfast a light one.. ha ha. I usually tend to spend those extra minutes to catch a few more z's.

If I don't have Physical Education in the morning, I don't mind loading myself with a big breakfast. I just need to eat at least 2 bananas after the breakfast so I can hold my poop in :]

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

No breakfast. Eating too early in my day and I just seem to end up ruining the better part of it. I guess my stomach is still asleep when I wake up, and if I bother it too early it'll make sure it gets it's revenge later. You are totally welcome for the image.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

MasterDrew

MasterDrew

The random Monkey!!!

well if i do happen to get out of bed eairly enough to consume, it is usually light consisting of cereal being ate at lightspeed.

I don't really care if it's breakfast, lunch, or dinner. If I'm hungry,, I eat to my heart's content.

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

I don't eat breakfast.
usually prefer heavy when eatin breakfast, though

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

Depending on what I have to do that day and how long I've been awake. Usually bacon or sausage, eggs, and toast are what I drink so I guess that might be considered heavy breakfast. If I gotta go somewhere then I usually eat something real light.

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

I have a light breakfast against my will because i'm too lazy to cook ^_^'

I try not to eat breakfast. Breakfast food makes me feel ill, especially early in the morning. Besides i'd rather skip straight to lunch.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

when I get up in the morning it's normally a very light breakfast, like a glass of milk and a breakfast bar of some sort...but I don't get up very often in the morning I mostly "rise" late in the day around four or so :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

toasttyy

toasttyy

I'm with toast.

I have a light breakfast or no breakfast at all. which I almost never have breakfast as is. lol

Don't burn me!

i cant take breakfast most of the time @@ some of my weird habit

Bizarre

Bizarre

The One

Quote by ridersofthestorm
For me its light breakfast.. when there's school coz I dont want to go to the washroom.. doing.. urmmm.. ya'know.. lol.. ^_^' ~_~

So what's yours? OX

LOLz :D ... You and I share the same thought.
BTW, I prefer a balanced meal (moderate carbohydrates and proteins, low in fat but high in fiber).

redangel6112

redangel6112

DozoYorishiku (Nice to meet you)

I rarely take breakfast. If I do, I will take like a cup of milo or sandwich...haha... A REALLY like breakfast

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.