Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Publicity - Your thoughts about it. - Minitokyo

Publicity - Your thoughts about it.

What do you think about publicity?

It's only there to manupilate us.
5 votes
It can be very informative!
0 votes
It has no use at all.
0 votes
It's entertaining.
1 votes
It can be useful/helpful.
3 votes
It's annoying.
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I'm doing an assignment for school on publicity, and I would like to have your opinion on it.
Are you for or against of publicity? What are, in your opinion, the good traits/advantages of publicity and what are the bad traits/disadvantages of it.
Do you think publicity is full of nonsense or do you think it can be useful/helpful.

Please post constructive answers.

Thank you.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

personally it's entertainment for me only thankfully since I don't go out in public that much I can turn off public by a switch but going out in it I can flee from to home...but my take on it is, for the most part, public is just that, a display of emotions better left unexpressed or unused...but it is fun to test society and use their emotions against them, it actually makes them step back and look at the situation, to make them look at themselves and think...because what I've learned about public is that it should be more computer life and less pretending to be something they are not...I am the same, almost worse, that I am online... (mainly because I like my accounts and the credits attached to it) but for the most part if people would be more themselves then we could see them for what and who they were, shrug, shake our heads, sigh and move on...because bottling up the emotions results in a trigger effect of too much release then trouble...I hope that was of some help :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Quote by angelxxuanpersonally it's entertainment for me only thankfully since I don't go out in public that much I can turn off public by a switch but going out in it I can flee from to home...but my take on it is, for the most part, public is just that, a display of emotions better left unexpressed or unused...but it is fun to test society and use their emotions against them, it actually makes them step back and look at the situation, to make them look at themselves and think...because what I've learned about public is that it should be more computer life and less pretending to be something they are not...I am the same, almost worse, that I am online... (mainly because I like my accounts and the credits attached to it) but for the most part if people would be more themselves then we could see them for what and who they were, shrug, shake our heads, sigh and move on...because bottling up the emotions results in a trigger effect of too much release then trouble...I hope that was of some help :)

Thanks, that was really helpful! ^^

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

what do u mean marketing publicity like, advertisement?

Signature

Schlander

Schlander

The StealthHawk

Publicity in my opinion is trying to maintain long term reputation with the public or to smooth over unsavory events for a person, organization or Government agency.

Its absolutely necessary.

Life is just the act of progressing, if you don't advance you don't live.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.