Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A question for you, my dear God-believer. - Minitokyo

A question for you, my dear God-believer.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Quote by DarkRoseofHellRemember the Sunwell (Sorry, I just had to do that)

What's Sunwell?

If you ever read the storyline for Warcraft (Blizzard), the Sunwell is a place, or more like a thing, that provides a lot of magical potency and is used by the highborne before it was destroyed by Arthas and the Highborne then were renamed Blood Elves. (I like the story line, hehe).

Blood Elf NPCs will say, "Remember the Sunwell" sometimes when you click em.

?(/??)?
?? ???
????????
????????

A hard question for sure, huh? No 'cause I'm able to think on my own and decide in a conscious way. I believe life is sacred and I cannot kill someone without an extreme reason even if God wants. I would keep my belief and face God with peace of mind.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Remember the Alamo?

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

onyhow

Survivor...

Quote by DarkRoseofHellIf you ever read the storyline for Warcraft (Blizzard), the Sunwell is a place, or more like a thing, that provides a lot of magical potency and is used by the highborne before it was destroyed by Arthas and the Highborne then were renamed Blood Elves. (I like the story line, hehe).

Blood Elf NPCs will say, "Remember the Sunwell" sometimes when you click em.

Not really destroyed...read Sunwell Trilogy manga to find out what happens...

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Quote: A lot of god killing people

what do u mean with this?

the histories, it means histories of the bible itself. what else do u want to know bout it?

Signature

I'm a believer and I don't think God would do that.

Anyway, if I start hearing that kind of thing, I would GO TO THE DOCTOR FIRST. And at the same time, ASK A PRIEST.

You know, you have to be 100% sure you're having a theofany, because after you kill the person, it's going to be 100% dead XD

With the exception of Abraham's proof of faith (he knew God wouldn't betray his own word) most stories in the Old Testament about killing a person or devastating tribes was meant for the survival of the Israeli people, or the preservation of order or the religion itself.

In the New Testament, the message is the opossite: religion means self-sacrifice

Now, if you mean to kill to save your own life of the life of another person, that's a different matter.

Quote: Not really destroyed...read Sunwell Trilogy manga to find out what happens...

Don't have a better way to put it, :P

I just read the lore, hehehe. (on the website) though I should probably get the manga. Not sure how good it is though, :P

Also, instead of saying god wouldn't do that, we're saying if he did... Else its just being ignorant.

?(/??)?
?? ???
????????
????????

ace950

Ace of Spades

eh... it wont ever happen.

First of all, I'll make 1000% percent sure that it's God and not my brain telling me stuff. That it's not just me making things up and that it's not really me saying that to myself but mistaking it for God. That I'm not a nutter. Once I'm a thousand percent sure of that, I'll ask God to give me a sign, to see if it's really Him and not some demon telling me that. Finally, if I do kill the person and it turns out it's not God who said that anyway, I guess I'll spend the rest of my life atoning for my sin and begging for forgiveness.
But I'm pretty sure God would understand that I misunderstood/was tricked. After all, He is understanding and merciful. ^^

samu02

Back to Basics

If God talked to me and told me to kill a person to save myself from hell, I would be seriously be freaked and I'd most likely believe that it is not God who talked to me. Seriously dude your question is really messed up.

Now, I would do as God commanded (if it really is God that commanded it) and not question it, although with a heavy heart, because there is a reason for it (God does not just order people to be killed for fun, only cynical people think like that), i.e., the person could be suffering too much and God wants to stop his/her suffering, or he could be irredeemable and God doesn't want him/her to cause others to sin. Besides it could be like it's to test my faith like Abraham and his son.

(I like making these in threads hehe)

God: *in a dream* Jack I need you to ease the suffering of that sweet old lady across the street...

Jack: Huh?

God: I need you to go to her and tell her to stop fighting to live and let herself pass on, so to speak...

Jack: Hell no! You're crazy God... *wakes up*

*A week later*

Jack: *coming home from work* Hey honey! How was your day...? What's wrong?

Susan: *eyes red with tears* Jack I need you to sit down and remain calm...

Jack: Why? What's going on...

Susan: Its your dad. There was a traffic accident. He got hit by a van. He's in the ICU.

Jack: *fuming* Who did it? Tell me who was the guy who hit him?! I want to know the name of that motherflanking sonafabean!

Susan: It was that sweet old lady across the street. She's been sick for awhile. They say that yesterday she tried to get herself to the hospital but she died on the way... She didn't mean it Jack. I say we pray for her and your dad, too...

Jack: This is God's fault...

God: *working on Grand Design* Hmmm... I think someone just blamed something on me again... That would make it 2134345563456456th one this hour... *sigh*

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

kyo-tohru-1985

kyo-tohru-1985

wood elf

That is why i am a Wicca, i dont believe in God i believe in the Goddess. And if she ask me that question i would tell her if its my exbf then tell me what to do and i will do it.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Don't bump threads that haven't had any activity in over a year.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.