Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Getting Not Enough Of Love - Enter Saint Monster Academy - Minitokyo

Getting Not Enough Of Love - Enter Saint Monster Academy

Tagged under Love Monster

Vote For Your Favourite Character!

Hiyo
0 votes
L Bradford
0 votes
Kurou
1 votes
Gin
1 votes
Haine
1 votes
Yuki
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

Hello people!

CALLING OUT TO ALL LOVE MONSTER FANS

Noticed that there wasn't any threads or info on Love Monster,
Cause it seems that there is still only a small community of fans.
So, I just wanted to create this thread to get pple more informed about this manga.

But obviously, with you coming to the LM page, It would mean tt you're intriuged by this manga, well, I was just wondering if there was anyone who knows where to get arts from LM from? I wanna make new walls and stuff out for this catergory, but there ain't any places i get get arts from. HELP!

Lastly, there is a poll there, so hope ya'll take part. Sorry about the limited choices, but feel free to vote and list out any fav characters on the thread even if they don't appear on the voting poll. Added most of the mains.

Yeap.. See ya'll soon! =)

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please note that we do not allow the usage of threads for advertising purposes. This includes groups on MT. You can create a thread about this manga, but keep the advertising out. If you want you can advertise the group in your sig space. Just post the link in your sig.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

ok, I've changed the topic! =P

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.