Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where can i buy a Ginban Kaleidoscope dvd? - Minitokyo

Where can i buy a Ginban Kaleidoscope dvd?

Tagged under Ginban Kaleidoscope

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Sry for the silly question, but im from austria and i wont to know if i can buy it also in germany or just in england, amerika and japan? and how much does it cost? and so on.
Please help me

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&safe=off&resnum=0&q=Ginban+Kaleidoscope+DVD&um=1&ie=UTF-8

Google is your friend.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

I think aside of buying Japanese, you may be out of luck. To my knowledge, none of the English speaking countries have picked it up for license. If you have any way of using Yahoo! Japan auctions, then that would likely be your best bet to pick it up. Other than that you have CDJapan, YesAsia and PlayAsia, as well as the above search.

Best of luck.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.