Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Group Deletion? - Minitokyo

Group Deletion?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

I have a group that I moderate on MT. I don't really have the time, desire, or energy to moderate it anymore. I'm tired of people who don't understand that I have full time school, a part time job, and a part time internship to deal with in my last semester of college. I'm tired of people whining that I won't let them take over my community for me, especially when I don't even know them, and leaving messages all over my guestbook about it. Then, to top it all off, the wahmbulance sounds and there are message in the group pages about how "so and so is leaving because someone (meaning me, by the way) doesn't want them there". Is there any way I can delete a community? I'm tired of the drama. Thanks!

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Yes, moderators can delete groups. Just PM one of us with the name (or link) of your group.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.