Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime, I can never get enough..... I have enough... - Minitokyo

Anime, I can never get enough..... I have enough...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I just curious what anime you can never have enough and have enough off it. You can gave you reason if you want. It more interesting if you did. What about it make it so good and bad?

I idea of this thread because I curious. This thread is not for an debate or hate thread. If you don't agree with someone keep it to yourself Oh yeah one more thank. Might content spoiler .

For me:

I can never get enough....

Gintama
-freaking funny. I love Gintama. He not your typical hero (in a way).
Mirage of Blaze
-I sooooooooooooo into Love and Hate Relationship especial in yaoi and shounen ai relationship.
HeatGuy J
Hellsing
HunterxHunter
Big O
Saiyuki
-Love Sanzo. My idol.
GetBacker
-Love Ban. He so awesome. We never knew how strong he is when he in his 100 percent.
X/1999
Peacemaker Kurogane
-damm it that series me cry toward the end.
Tsubasa (all)
Claymore
-Wow she can kick ass. So what she in lower rank.
Vampire Hunter D
King of Bandit Jing
Matantei Loki Ragnarok
Trigun

I have enough (or dislike)....

Naruto
-Yes, naruto. I just don't like the idea how Naruto is so obsession with Sasuke. Even when we know he not coming back.
Happy Lesson
-Don't like the idea of Student and teacher relationship
Gantz
-Hate this series. Wuz up with Kurono power. The only why he get strong if he get turn--- is so prevent.
Fushigi Yuugi
-Don't like the idea of best friend betray each other because of some guy. That not best friend. What hecks.
Burst Angel
-I like the series at first until toward the end. It left you hanging. I hate it.
Blood +
-It was good story at first until they got to the part where Riku got that chick pregnant . More like the other way around. Which it doesn't make any sense. He like what 11 years old or something like that. That chick can't be pregnant what-so-ever.
Aishiteruze Baby
-like it first until found out that she s#%t. ok may she not.
Ayashi no Ceres
-so against the idea of twine were love in the past. Sorry, I

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

I sense trouble in this threads future. You may not intend on this becoming a flame war but keep in mind you are on an anime forum. The first person who comes and outright says "Naruto and Bleach suck!" the flood gates will open up. May God have mercy on your soul.

For the record, I totally agree on Gantz. That show was absolute garbage. As for my lists, I'll come back later and if this hasn't become a flame war, maybe I'll take the time. Aren't I just a pain?

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Thank you shoujoboy if it does. I change the thread. Or ask the moderate or someone in charge to just close if it get out of hand. I just curious why they like it or don't. Let just say it kind another way for me to check out those anime I have not see or gave an try.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

Well i can't get enough of most of the animes i have and watch. But i definately had enough of Happy Lesson

I can never get enough:
Rurouni Kenshin
Trigun
FLCL
Blame!
Kamui

I have enough:
Kill Me Kiss Me: Loved the first volume, but the rest of the series is entirely irrelevant and poorly written

Negima: much too cluttered and busy, hard to follow, and I don't see the point of it in any way.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

There are three:

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Serial Experiments Lain
Cowboy Bebop

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.