Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Annual FLIP EB poll discussion - Minitokyo

Annual FLIP EB poll discussion

Group announcement by flip

Annual EB Venue POLL

MoA (Mall of Asia)
9 votes
The Fort
0 votes
Gateway Mall
3 votes
Others (please specify)
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

FLIP's 2nd announcement for the Annual FLIP EB

But this time we're going to have a poll for the venue. The date has been set to April 19 but if anyone will disagree on the said date, please do justify your side and get others to vote for your side.

As for the poll, we're going to give some places that we think are good places to meet up and please do vote for what you think will be the best places for the event. Also please do justify your vote in order for other members to see if your justification can influence them.

If there is someone here that can and will provide or sponsor a place as the venue, please do say so that we can further plan the event.

I forgot... for any questions, just text me to this number: 09094128045

Poll Votes:

MoA = 6 votes
Gateway = 2 vote
The Fort = 0 votes
Others = 0 votes

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

gateway nalang, mas malapit samen!

FinalFantasyFans|Ecchi-Club
Signature Image
You were the lightning in that rain, you can still shine through the darkness

kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode

刃の下に心あり

Well, MoA is the most convenient for me.
(as in, it's the only one I know how to get to ^_^')

. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 nyan~
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Pwede na rin ang MoA sa kin, basta accessible sa karamihan ng members, payag ako.

MoA Para Madali Puntahan....hehe!

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

From the looks of it, seems like we're going to MoA.

Signature

Time adjustment is needed. Para after going to MoA, gabi na... Booze time. Magkaraoke ng hapon? Weh...

I suggest we go like this.

14:00 to 18:00 MoA
18:00 onwards nightout (karaoke and all)

Searching some places. From the looks of the infos I got from friends. Maybe we'll be going next to Music 21. I'll search for infos and feedbacks in the meantime. Had the address, imma post it later.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Just a reminder, the date is April 19 and another one at May. This thread is for those going on the April EB.

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Oh well... I guess it's really MoA.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Nagmamadali talaga ito si mactol. Boo! Malapit na at wala parin akong pera.

The venue, the address and the telephone number.

Music 21 Plaza
106 Jupiter St. Bel-Air VIllage, Makati City
Phone - 890 5230, 896-4261

Ayos naman daw dyan. If it is aiming for 5k less and good for 10 people sabi nung informant ko. Who wants to give them a phone call?

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm41/GanesaNine/Map.jpg

This is the only map I had, I hinted Pacific Star Building since ito'y familliar sa nakararami (level up bldg.) A few streets ahead at andun na rin sa mismong venue. If you can provide a better map, please do.

Here's the packages for food.

---

Set 1

P3300.00
Lumpiang Shanghai, Calamares, Chicken Wings, Bihon Guisado, Cheese Sticks, Onion Rings, French Fries and Mixed Rice

Set 2

P3300.00
Lechon Kawali, Chicharon Bulaklak, Fish and Chips, Chopsuey, Pansit Canton, French Fries, Garlic Rice and Cashew Nuts

Set 3

P3300.00
Pork BBQ (10 Sticks), Beef Spinach, Sweet and Sour Pork, Chicken Wings, Sotanghon Guisado, Plain Rice, French Fries and Mixed Nuts

Set 4

P3300.00
Crispy Pata or Chicken, Chopsuey, Beef Spinach, Fish and Chips, Mixed Rice, Sotanghon Guisado, French Fries and Cashew Nuts

Japanese Set

P3300.00
Gyoza, Ebi Tempura, Tonkatsu, Tuna Sashimi, California Maki, Sauteed Veggies, Yakisoba and Plain Rice

Italian

P3300.00
Pizza (2 pcs.), Spaghetti, Family Nachos, cheese Sticks, Chef's Salad, Flavored Fries and Garlic Bread

Chinese

P3300.00
Lumpiang shanghai, Fried Chicken, Sweet and Sour Pork, Chopsuey, Fried Dumplings, Pancit Canton, Shanghai Rice and Buchi

----

Drink Sets

Every drinks set includes: family nachos, pizza, whole chicken, 2 fries and 2 mix nuts

Set A

N/A
Choice of 1 bottle from the ff: Jose Cuervo Gold, Baileys, Fundador Solera, J&B Rare, 2 bottles of local Gin with lime juice or sprite

Set B

N/A
3 Barrels of San Mig Pale Draft beer

Set C

N/A
Choice of 3 pitchers from the cocktails: Weng Weng, Tequila Sunrise, Screwdriver, Zombie, Margarita or Rhum Coke

----

Barkada Packages

For 5 persons, food and drinks for 3 hours

Set 1 - Italian

P2000.00
Pizza, Nachos Regular, Seafood Pasta and French Fries. Includes 10 drinks - Juices, Local Beers and Softdrinks

Set 2 - Pinoy

P2000.00
Crispy pata, Sizzling Sisig, Nilasing na Hipon and 3 Garlic Rice. Includes 10 drinks - Juices, Local Beers and Softdrinks

Set 3 - Chinese

P2000.00
Fried Chicken, Lumpiang Shanghai, Fried Dumplings and 3 Shanghai Rice. Includes 10 drinks - Juices, Local Beers and Softdrinks

Set 4 - Draft Beer

P2000.00
5 Pitcher of Draft Beers. Includes 1 order of squid rings and fish n' Chips

Set 5 - Cocktails

P200.00
2 Pitcher of Cocktails or 14 Glasses. Includes 1 order of squid rings and fish n' Chips

Hope it's that easy to understand.

Here's where I got the following, hope you got time to read and help me set this up.

http://www.munchpunch.com/restaurants/branch/menus/2498.aspx

And their website.

http://www.music21plaza.com.ph/

Mas maganda siguro if we'll be having reservations na before we commence the meet-up. Wala akong time to do that so maybe some of the members will exert effort to do it. Pretty please?

merged: 04-05-2008 ~ 07:49pm

Reminder, the first one is for the Party Packages.

For 10 persons, food and drinks, for 3 hours. All these sets are inclusive of 10 drinks. Choice of local beers of juices and sofdrinks

That's the first few sets pala. I forgot to put it like that. Paayos nalang yung comment sa admins. Thank you.

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Sa MoA na ba? Well, nakapunta na ako sa MoA dahil sa dun sa Hero. hehehe Kapag pwede ako pupunta ako. :D

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

susmaryosep! di kaya ng powers ko yung presyo dun sa music21. kung MoA ang decision (which is most probably yun nga), dun nalang ako... basta wag sana masyadong magastos... saturday yun, poor mode ako sa time na yun..

Signature Image

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by cygnostratussusmaryosep! di kaya ng powers ko yung presyo dun sa music21. kung MoA ang decision (which is most probably yun nga), dun nalang ako... basta wag sana masyadong magastos... saturday yun, poor mode ako sa time na yun..

Hahaha... hirap talaga pag walang pera, nuh?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Cygno - Do you have any suggestions? Can you suggest a venue where our itineraries can fit? Please do voice out the things you have in mind that can reinforce the plans. It would be kindly acknowledged if things will work out on your idea. ^_^

Di lang naman din ikaw gagastos, well.. hopefully sana ganun na nga. And im still hoping na makuha ko ung pera ko before the said date para kahit papano makapag ambag ako. I dont earn for a living kaya ganun. Sana rin mag ambag ung iba para kahit papano mabawasan ung sakit sa funds.

Sabihin nating 200 each member or 100php. Just do the math. Tingnan nalang kung pano natin maaayos yan. And the timeset's a little off i think.. Ito lang ang sa tingin kong time na maganda.

2:00pm to 6:00pm is sa MoA, deretso sa Music 21 pagtapos. Kasi kung 11:00am to 3:00pm tayo. Maaga tayo makakarating ng Music 21.. Waddya think? Suggestions naman diyan and comments.

merged: 04-07-2008 ~ 07:35pm
Wala ata time ung iba mag bigay ng suggestions. :(

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Ok Music 21 it is. Para lang gumaan ang gastos sagot ko na ang 1,000 - 1,500 sa Music 21 pero ang condition is that dapat filled ang slot na 10 persons. Hindi ako magbibigay kapag hindi 10 ang pupunta sa Music 21.

merged: 04-08-2008 ~ 11:43am
And also, gusto ko by next week decided na kung sino kasama. I don't want no dramas.

So ang flow natin for the event eh MoA -> Kain Chorva -> Music21.

So there.

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Masyadong mahal, mag-jolibee na lang tayo sa MoA :D o kahit anong fastfood dun na less 100 pesos. :D

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Wala atang Jolibee sa MoA? Kasi puno lagi eh....

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Ganun ba. :\ ibang fastfood na lang, tropical hut? :D

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

pagkain ba na mura? walang problema!

dala nalang tayo ng pamingwit, tapos fishing tayo sa may bay area ng MoA...^^

tapos ihawin natin yung mabingwit nating isda, dala nalang tayo ng kanin... XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Signature Image

Isa pang aberya.. Bow.. :(

The only problem is the list of the ones who will attend. Malapit na.. Next week, langya to si macmac. XD nagmamadali talaga. Baka mapressure ung iba.

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

macmac?

Signature Image

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Haha. Pwede sumali? Kaso nga lang malamang na hindi ako payagan. Haha.

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by cygnostratusmacmac?

That would be me.

Signature

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

Quote by jakulito

Quote by cygnostratusmacmac?

That would be me.

ow, ikaw pala yung macmac! nice meeting you! ^^

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.